Chapter 5

Excuse my mistakes...
Also be happy it's 3 chapter i update

Adalyn Pov

Ringing...

Ringing...

Ringing...(noise went lower)

I immediately raised up fast in bed holding my head seeing a black flash.

After a few seconds, it stops as I swung my legs off the bed before standing up doing some stretches. Searching through the cover to find my still ringing phone as I slide my fingers across to turn off the alarm.

 Searching through the cover to find my still ringing phone as I slide my fingers across to turn off the alarm

Checking the time seeing it's on 6.

Hmm, four hours of sleep. At least it's better than before. I've have trouble sleeping sometimes because of the raging voices in my head demanding things. I know you might think I'm crazy but I'm perfectly fine and NORMAL. Yes, I would like to think of myself as normal but I know it will never cross my path. Being the way I am and experiencing terrible, you would never expect to be normal...people will never think of you as normal.

Shaking out of my thoughts, I strolled through my phone checking to see if I got any new notifications on my phone from a couple of clients wanting a kill.

It was really an easy and simple job in my perspective.

Just eliminating a person with one single bullet or a stab to the heart. EASY. I always learned to always looked your kill in the eyes so the soul won't depart by itself. I've been doing it every since and continued to stay with it. I wouldn't say I'm exactly the best but best believe I know what I'm doing and can handle anything that placed in my hand.

Replying to messages, I walked into my bathroom grabbing my toothbrush out the cup holder along with the toothpaste.

Not too long after I was finished as I walked into my walk in closet on the phone.

"kill per esattamente 70k, sì" I said as I put out a shirt.
(Translation to English: Kill for exactly 70k, yes)

"si" the person on the other end said
(Translation to English: Yes)

"Bene, aspettati che il lavoro sia fatto. Mandami metà dei 70k e anche nome e foto di chi ho a che fare. Un'altra cosa, non pensare di potermi ingannare. Sto sempre guardando."
(Translations to English: Well expect the job to be done. Send me half of the 70k and also name and picture of who I am dealing with. One more thing, don't think you can trick me. I'm always watching.)

"Ehm sì, ne sono sicuro. Non hai niente di cui preoccuparti"
(Translations to English: Umm yes, I'm sure. You have nothing to worry about)

Hanging up the phone, throwing the clothes on the bed I walked downstairs seeing my cup of black coffee already made for me.

"Thank you, Mary" I said with a smile

"You're hungry dear" she ask as she took some things out.

"No, I'm good"

"Nonsense, I'm making you some breakfast and your eating it" she said as she turned her back towards me.

Mary was a sweet, chubby elderly person. I've known her for three and a half year. She gives off a grandmother vibes to me and I fully trust her to know she's not going to try to kill me. She's been taking care of me and honestly I'm grateful for that.

"Call me when it's finish"

"Ok dear" she said not paying me no mind.

I shake my head before sipping my black coffee as I walked up the stairs before entering my bedroom.

Settling my coffee down, I went over to my clothes laid out on the bed. Grabbing one by one, I began to change.

The outfit was very much basic if you asked me because it's an everyday thing for me

Loading my guns up to see if they're loaded or not before placing it on my body in places where it's easier for me to access it quicker.

Sliding my dress shoes on, I exit the room along with grabbing my phone walking down the stairs.

"Your plate is ready" she said as she sat it on the counter.

"Thanks Mary. I'm going to take this with me" I said taking up the plate.

"Don't try to be slick with me and not eat" she said side eyeing me.

I laugh before saying, "I'm going to try to eat something off here. No promises though" I said

"Let me find out or I'm telling Mr. Ricci on you" she said with a small smirk knowing he'll come down here and force me to eat.

I squinted my eyes playfully at her before taking a bite out of my toast before saying "Happy now"

"Very much. Get going now, you don't wanna be late" she said

"Bye Ms.Mary" I said

"Yea, yea bye" she said waving me off

I shook my head before exiting out of the foot making my way out to my garage grabbing my car keys.

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOWSHARE

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE

Renee_D