Chapter 17

Recap: My eyes widens before saying, "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know anyone was here"

"No you're fine" Armani said sighing taking off his glasses

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Third POV

Armani has been coming almost everyday reading in this library for the past couple of years and neither of his older siblings came here at all to do anything so he decided to make this as his personal space.

Armani heart jumped of joy as he seen Adalyn walked in and take a seat on the beanie. He paused on his book to take a look at her appearance.

He couldn't get much of that, these last couple of days since he always walked off so he wouldn't hear their mouth.

He wasn't expecting her to be interest in reading at all; he thought maybe she was into something else. Maybe this could be his chance to finally talk to her.

Even though Armani felt nervous, Adalyn felt just as nervous as him. She has never been in these type of situation before.

She wanted to speak but couldn't thing of nothing to say to 'your brother who you haven't seen in the past two and a half year or more" and neither did Armani.

Both of them making eye contact every now and then. They weren't ashamed so one might kept it longer than the other.

They both enjoyed peace and quiet. Something they have in comment.No words we're being spoken before one of them decided to speak which caused a relief to the other.

"You know I remember every single thing that happened that night" Adalyn said closing her book before looking directly at him.

Armani didn't quite almost exactly here her but he was in shock that she remember everything but he kept his neutral expression.

"Y-you remember" he said just above a whisper before doing the same thing she did instead closing his book and put something in the page where he left off.

"Yes, everything that went down that night clearly" Adalyn said with a shrugged of her shoulders.

"Nothing, no type of anger towards them. You're just gonna shrugged the shit off" Armani said with a raised of eyebrows at her seeing that she's not bothered.

"I learned to not care so therefore it doesn't bother me much but they will get what's coming to them" Adalyn said with a smile as she thinks about how she going to torture her mother.

She wasn't going to give her sister that much pain but Catherine was going to get the most excruciating pain that she caused on her.

"Oh well why did you runaway that night" He said feeling hurt all over again.

"I felt it was time to go. I was getting really tired and sick of them treating like that and I couldn't stand up for myself for shit but I was glad I left because now I'm better than I've ever been and learned new things"

Continuing to talk, she said, "Living on the streets for a couple of months before being accepted into a family, I enjoyed it honestly. Life was hard when I had obstacles coming my way but I'm living better now even have my own estate. I didn't necessarily hate this family but some of them I didn't taken a like to." Adalyn said while watching Armani in his thoughts.

"You don't hate me right" he said as he makes a look my way.

"No I could never hate you Mani. You're forever going to be my favorite brother out of all them" Adalyn said as she felt emotion coming in.

'Fucking shit, this is too emotional for me. Suck it up' she said in her thoughts

"And you're forever going to be my favorite sister" he said with an award grinning on his face. He was glad that she still remembers and know him. He walked off mad for nothing.

"You wants to hang out. We can go to my room or yours but there's also some gaming room here too." He said as he rambled on before standing up.

"Sure, we can go to yours. It don't matter" she said with a smile standing up as well.

Before walking he said, "Can I get a hug" he said looking at her

Her body became stiff as he said those words. She didn't like physical touch but I guess for him she would give it a try.

Armani saw her body stiff, "you don't have to give me one" he said with a shrugged almost like his feelings wasn't hurt.

She sigh before giving it a try, "You can have a hug, Armani" she said as he rushed over and hug her. She became stiff before slowing relaxing and wrapping her arms around him as well.

They both sigh in relief. For some strange reason, they both felt safe in each other presence.

As the two broke apart the hug and begans to talk on the way out the libabry to his room is that Alessandro been standing there the whole time listening.

He didn't mean to easedroppeed on their conversation, he was just looking for Armani to talk with him since he's always in the library. He heard from when he said something will be coming for them.

He felt really guilty for not believing his daughters words. If only he believed her all these years ago. He wanted to make up for it and try's to bond with we again. Now he's sees past Catherine niceness.

Leaving from the door, he went back to his office and continued to think.

At least she talking with one of her siblings.

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOWSHARE

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE

Renee__D