Chapter 9

Excuse my mistakes...

Adalyn Pov

Silence...

Silence is what all could be heard in this car.

He kept looking at me which quickly begins to annoy me. The whole ride neither of us said anything.

I didn't have anything to ask or say to him. What's done is done.

He tried asking question but I have short replies as a frown was sketch on his face. I didn't really care much for it. His feelings could be hurt for all I care.

The car came to a stop.

"You don't have to come in. I'll be quick." I said as I got out the car closing the door.

Walking up the gates, the guards nod as I entered. Opening my house door, I went up the stairs going towards my bedroom, taking out a good amount of clothes before stuffing it in my suitcase.

Grabbing both of my guns and a few of my knives before packing them in a different suitcase. I don't really think I'm going to need my car so I'll just leave it here.

I never really had a real friend. Well one that wouldn't turn your back on you. Even if I don't have one now it was good because no emotion would be getting involve in my type of situation.

The driver got out the car help put my stuff in the trunk as I thank him to which he nodded.

Opening my door for me, I enter as he went to his side and begin to drive.

Nothing was heard the whole ride. Both of us was quiet not speaking to one another which I enjoyed. The driver looked between us every now and then, probably because of the tension in the car.

The car stop at the airport as we exited the cars going towards his private.

I seen a black car pulled up as four to five people step out the car wearing suits with weapon placed someone on their body but many would not noticed. They all had an ear piece as one came over saying everything is clear.

I've already knew they were in the mafia but then I could use this as an advantage. I could possibly pretend like I didn't know anything and just be clueless but they're not running over me.

Since living with Mario, he made sure to teach me everything I know so basically I'm kind of like his little weapon. He was my partner in crime and we were unstoppable.

Just thinking about it made me think, 'damn I need to call Mario'

Maybe staying with them won't be a bad idea at al, i thought with a smirk.

I'll make it hell for them.

Feeling a touch on my shoulder, I snapped out my thoughts and my instincts kick in as I grabbed the person flipping them over me onto their back.

"Where did you learn that" Alessandro ask (her dad)

Ignoring him, I glared at the dude that's on the guy as his crew stares at me with there mouth opened, still shocked from the moment.