Chapter 14

It was really time for a new book
cover for this book asap

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Adalyn POV

Walking through the double doors, everyone head turned my way staring at me or probably at Jayda too since she's still standing here beside me and haven't left yet like she suppose to.

Some stares were envy while I just chose to ignore since this going to be a usual thing now since I will be staying with them now or I could just honestly challenged them.

I make my way to my seats far from sitting next to them, taking a seat right in front of Armani as we make eye contact. Seems like he ain't too keen with them either because he was sitting as far away from them as possible.

Turning my head to a still nervous Jayda, she looks at me as I have her the look before she widens her eyes going over towards me taking a seat by me as her gaze switch form everyone in the room.

The stare continues to be on her as she looks down fidgeting with her hands.

"Can y'all honestly stop fucking staring at her" they all looked at me

I gotta be in a show...

"Language" Alessandro said while I just rolled my eyes.

I bet every last one of his son cuss and either one of her and I quote 'language'. To be it ain't fair. This ain't no one way thing so therefore I shouldn't stop myself.

Alessandro just going to have to be pissed the fuck off. Like I fucking care.

Alessandro...I don't know what to call him but most definitely not father or dad. That is wayyy below my line of work. We used to have that type of father and daughter bond...used to now. Things have change from back then. I still wished to have it but some things do come easy.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I hear Maeve speak, "What is she doing here" she said with a sneered on her face staring down at Jayda"

"I said she could come to dinner with me, is there a problem" I said with my eyebrow raised her way daring her to challenge me.

She backs down before saying, "Mommyyyy" she said whining

"Yes clearly there is a problem if this bitch is sitting at my kitchen table that I fucking paid for" Catherine said as I rolled my eyes

"You didn't paid for this table but go off with it" Alessandro said reaching for his glass of water as I tried to hold in my laugh while Armani let out a chuckle and Jayda giggle.

"Shut the fuck up Alessandro" Catherine said as her face heat up in embarrassment of what he just said.

"Catherine you're going to stop talking to me like that but I'm going to let it slide until you push it an inch now sit your ass down and let's enjoy this peaceful dinner that were supposed to have" Alessandro said glaring down at her. He was clearly getting tired of her as I was.

"B-but—NOW" Alessandro voiced boomed her way as she took a seat and just over here to us with a glare.

"Damn, you let him dog you out like that" I said as she was fuming in her seat.