Chapter 28

Recap: "When we're getting rid of Adalyn. She's annoying" she said

"When the times right my dear" Catherine said as she picked up her glasses of wine before taking a sip out of it

The two sat together and talked about more ways of getting rid of Adalyn but what they didn't know what that she had a planned in motion just for them...

——

Third POV

"We should hire an assassin to take her out" Catherine said as she put the idea into thoughts.

Her and Maeve has been thinking of ways just to get rid of Adalyn. Many ideas came into thoughts until they decided to settle on this one.

"Then everyone attention is back on us and we get more money" Maeve said being the dumb one out of the bunch.

"Yes dear...we need to find something that she value the most" she said as she clicked her longs nails on the glasses constantly.

"We could always go in her room and see if she left anything" Maeve said as she dig in her purse and grabbed her lip stick before applying more to her lips.

"She wouldn't be stupid enough to put it there but go look just in case and make sure everything in place when you're through" Catherine said as Maeve nodded and headed up the stairs.

While Maeve was trying to get into Adalyn room, Adalyn had another thing being planned just for them.

She had the plan set in motion and everything was going as planned on how exactly she wanted it to be.

She was glad that her father and brothers chose the perfect time to go out and let's not forget the perfect time to go through with her plan.

She had her man parked a van two house down from the house while her and three other of her man break into the house together.

Stupid of them to leave the door unlocked which made things easier for them. She heard the whole conversation about going into her room.

She knew they couldn't get in considering she has a lock on her door and she's not stupid enough to leave her stuff out with them there.

Stopping around the corner with her man...she made signal with her hands as they nodded at her before walking forward.

One of them took out a bottle and had a small white tile before emptying the liquid on the tile.

Catherine was still watching tv without a care in the world as the man came behind her.

Quickly one put the tile over her nose and the other holds her down as her screams muffled into the tile. Her eyes holds fear knowing that something bad was going to happen to her but a little hope that her no good of a husband probably save her she thought.

She look at her kidnappers only seeing them wearing a ski mask. She couldn't get nothing out of that, no type of information. Her eye rolled to the back of her head as she passed out.

The only holding her picks her up over his shoulder.

"Roughen the girl. Boss wants her to feel some pain" he said before leaving

As he was walking back towards the door, Adalyn looked his way with a grin making her way towards the back of him seeing her sleeping peacefully before saying, "Mother dearest going to enjoy this"

"Take her to the van" Adalyn putting on her ski mask heading upstairs to help the other one. She made sure they all had gloves on their hands so they wouldn't leave any trace.

She makes her way upstairs as she activates the voice changer while her bag was in her hands.

MEANWHILE UPSTAIRS

Maeve screamed for help as the man had drugged her. Right now she was passed out on the bed. The man got the handcuffs out of his pockets and tied each of her arms and leg to the bed as he waits for boss to get here.

Walking into the room, she looked over and seen Maeve sleeping peacefully on the bed. She nod to the man to tell him to leave as he understood and gotten up.

Once he left, she went to the bathroom and filled true jar up with some cold water.

"Wakey..wakey" she said as she poured the water all over Maeve as she opened her eyes coughing trying to move.

wakey" she said as she poured the water all over Maeve as she opened her eyes coughing trying to move

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW SHARE

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE

RENEE_D