Chapter 1 - Reincarnation

Note from me: Hello! This is my first time writing a novel, Which is why I wrote it very simply. And I would love it if you gave me criticisms on my writing. Anyway Enjoy!

Disclaimer: This story is just fanfiction. The canon story and characters are owned by Kinugasa Syogo-sensei.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boring. That was the only word that could describe my current life. I have been staying inside my house for a long time now, all thanks to a certain virus. I wanted to go out and hang out with my friends but I couldn't. Nothing to do but stay inside my house all day *sigh*. It felt like my youth and my high school life was being wasted due to this. It was really boring.

I read many books to pass the time but then after awhile they started to bore me. Then It's finally time isn't it? I had recently been seeing many anime memes, Anime interested me, So I thought I would watch some one day. It seems the day had finally arrived.

The first anime I decided to watch was Death note. It was a pleasant experience especially for someone who had never watched anime before, The Animation, The Soundtrack and The Story, they were all according to my standards, Really good.

The boreness I felt was going away little by little and now I looked forward to which anime's to watch next. The genre that interested me the most was Isekai, I liked the premise of being transported into another world. Just like that I quickly finished many Isekai anime's, as well as Anime's from other genres. Along the way, I discovered many things about how anime is produced as well as Anime's source materials such as manga and novels.

Then I came across a certain anime, Classroom of the elite, It's premise was very interesting to say the least and after watching it, I was hooked. I wanted to know what happened next in the story so I searched on the internet for it's source materials. I read that the manga adaptation wasn't that good and that the novel was way better. I didn't like reading digitally so I went to my parents and asked them if I could order the novel's physical copy. They allowed it, Such good parents I have. It took a few weeks for all the volumes to arrive. I unpacked them on the day and started reading.
-
"I have finished this novel way too many times to count *sigh*."
Few months later, I had finished the novel for the umpteenth time. The story was Phenomenal. I had watched some anime's in between but never finished them since I got the urge to reread COTE again and again.

After awhile, I finished some of the anime's on hold, It took me a week. Then I got the urge to read COTE again because I forgot a little bit of the stuff that happens somewhere in volume 1. I went to my bookshelf to pick up the volume, but the moment I opened it, A bright light filled my view and enveloped me. It was so bright that I thought I would go blind. Then as if riding on the fastest rollercoaster ever, I was sucked into the novel I was holding.
-
I opened my eyes. I looked down and clutched my chest and started gasping for air. I was out of breath and sweating all over my body.

"Are you alright?"

A concerned voice came from beside me, I looked to my right and saw a girl in a school uniform with beige colored hair, she was definitely a high schooler. I kind of recognized her but didn't think about it too much right now.

"I am alright, thank you for your concern." I said in a voice still showing I was out of breath, But my breath was gradually returning back.

The girl looked at me for a bit but then started minding her own business. I then took a closer look around my surroundings, now that I think about it, where am I? I am in a crowded bus with high schooler looking students in the same colored school uniform as the girl beside me and a few adults. Hold on, I know this bus, isn't it from Classroom of the elite?
I was getting even more confused, Did I get isekaid? Did the month's of continuously watching and reading isekai's finally get to me? Is this a dream? Countless questions filled my head. I took a deep breath and calmed my mind down, then looked at what I was wearing.  The same school uniform as the high schooler's on this bus, specifically made for the male gender. There is no way this is a dream, Never in my life have I ever had a dream this realistic.