Chapter 3 - Allies

The Entrance ceremony wasn't anything special, just the typical ceremony you see everyday at almost every school.

Realizing that I didn't have anything to eat, I went to buy some ingredients in the convenience store. I didn't run into anyone so I returned to the dorms rather quickly.

Hmmm, I will cook later. I went to my bed without changing my clothes and laid down. This bed is rather comfy. Anyway, Tomorrow will be the day when classes will actually start. I really reincarnated huh?

Now that I think about it What do I even look like? I got up and went to the mirror located in my room's wall. My name in this world was the same as my real name which is why I was comfortable with people calling me Akira. My face also had some similarities to my previous face but they weren't exactly the same. I looked average among averages. That's disheartening.

I have some free time left, Let's read the diary a bit more.

I was surprised, This body had a lot common with my previous body than I thought. For example, This body worked out and was good at Taekwando, It even won some tournaments. Same as me. However, I practiced Muay Thai.

Well I am hungry now, better start cooking dinner.
I ate my food and then went to sleep. I am looking forward to tomorrow.

-
It was the second day of school. The teachers were very caring and friendly. Around half my classmates weren't even paying attention to the teacher.
Soon, The bell rang indicating the end of class and the start of lunch.

I got up and went to Ayanokoji's seat.

"Hey, wanna go get lunch?"

"Sure."

Ayanokoji got up and we headed to the Cafeteria together.

I bought one of the most cheapest lunch there and took a seat on an empty table nearby.

Ayanokoji also sat down with his lunch. He too bought a cheap lunch set.

"So Ayanokoji, aren't you going to buy some game consoles or games like the others in class?"

" No, I don't play that much games so I wouldn't spend my points on it."

"Oh, Regarding the points don't you think everyone getting 100k points is suspicious?"

"It certainly is, But this school is pretty big, So that can also be the reason."

" Did you also take my advice? Since you bought the cheap lunch set."

"I agreed with your opinion, but even if you didn't say anything I would have still saved the points."

"Uh huh." I said while nodding.

Now that I think about it, this is a good time to ask for a favor.
"Ayanokoji, If things in the future get troublesome would you lend me a hand?"

"If it's within my power then I can, but you are better off asking someone like Hirata, I am not that special."

Not special? Such BS.

"Thank you very much."

Then an announcement was made.

“At five PM Japan Standard Time today, we will be holding a student club fair in Gymnasium No. 1. Students interested in joining a club, please gather in Gymnasium No. 1. I repeat, at—”

A girl with a sweet voice made the announcement. It was the announcement for the clubs to invite the new freshmen.
"Will you be joining any clubs?" Ayanokoji asked while eating.

"Nah I am not interested, what about you?"

"Same."

After that we chatted a bit more while eating till lunch was over.