CHAPTER 1

DARK'S POV

"Hi?" I asked.

"Where are you?" Doggo. My bestfriend who is in the call.

"I'm wearing my uniform right now." I said while wearing my casual clothes.

"Halika na sa school dude." He said.

"Okay, on my way." I said and ended the call.

Pagkatapos kong sinuot ang casual clothes ko ay bumaba na ako sa hagdan and umalis na sa bahay nang sumakay ako sa motor ko at pinaandar yun papunta sa school. Maya-maya sa loob ng school ay naglalakad ako through the hallway while putting my earphones and turn on the music on my phone papunta sa 3rd floor, the third and the last floor.

As I walk through the 1st floor maraming estudyanteng nakatingin sa akin, some are freshmens based on their clothes that they wear are casual, yung iba ay nakakupot pa sa ulo nila yung panyo, parang mga siga dito sa school, diring-diri silang nakatingin sa akin at yung kasama niya ay parang humingi ng away base sa tingin niya sa akin.

And lastly, the girls. They look happy and clingly when they see me walking but I simply ignore it and continue walking.

"Is he the new transferee in SPUS?" the first girl ask.

"Who knows? ang gwapo niya." The second girl beside her respond.

"Talaga beh? Paano mo nasabi?" The first girl ask again.

Are you blind? I breathe hard sigh and continue walking through the hallway.

"Bulag kaba? Ayan oh he walk pass through us." The second girl respond.

"Ay sorry, hindi yata ayos yung eyeglasses ko." Lungkot ng sabi ng unang babae.

"Ayosin mo beh baka hindi mo na siya makita, let's follow him!" The second girl said.

"Hoy wait for me!" The first girl said.

Nagpatuloy lang ako lumakad papuntang second floor. The hallways were long compared to other universities, green lineage color and yellow in it and meron silang section every room in each hallways that students will assigned to go. 14 section room each. Pag akyat ko sa taas maraming sumalubong sa akin and nagsisigawan. Tsk, more like a stampede.

Ang ingay...

Nung lumakad ako pass through the second floor, umakyat na sana ako na may sumalubong sa akin na babae. She wears an eyeglass too similar to the first girl I saw and heard earlier and has a pimples, wavy hair and a friendly smile.

"Hi.." She said in a shy way.

"Hey.." I respond in a cold way.

"I'm Chara.." She respond and introduce her name while she's holding her notebook.

"Im Dark.." I respond in a cold way but a bit casual

"Guys look, the girl just introduced her name to him!" The second girl I heard earlier said.

"Oh my god, she looks ugly!" The other girl shouted.

"True, she is ugly! The first girl I heard earlier said as well. Ugly? Baka kayo ang ugly. Napakaingay ninyo, tsk.

"And what did that guy said? his name is DARK?" the second girl I heard earlier ask this time.

"That's what I heard eh but he is so handsome!" the first girl respond.