CHAPTER 7: The Short Unexpected Dream

DARK'S POV

*Wakes up* "Hm?" What the-

Where am I?

Tumayo ako sa tinulugan ko, confusing what I'm seeing that is kind of familiar and..beatiful.

*TWEET TWEET*

I saw a full of pure green grass with a tree behind where I lied down, with a bird at the top of those branches. Tweeting with a peaceful tone. And the shiny bright sun that is above us.

I walk slowly as those birds keep tweeting like they want to travel along with me. As I walk through this grass I stopped when I saw a shadow that is shaped like a ball. A shadow orb.

Lumapit naman ako sa itim na parang bola at tinignan. Its so dim and void. It glows with purple light and the presence seems, mysterious and unknown. I tried to touch the shadow orb with my hand but suddenly my head starts to feel a spike.

*SCENE APPEARS*

*"Sleep tight, MidKnight"* *BANG!!*

"Ahh!!" bigla akong gumising ng dahil sa panaginip. What was that strange vision? Did someone just call my second name?
Who was that person who shot me? I can't remember much.

Damnit!

I breathe heavily with anxiety when I recall what happened to that sudden occurence in my dream. That was..terrifying.
Nasapo ko ang aking noo and nagsimulang lumabas sa kwarto. Pumunta ako sa Cr para maghilamos sa mukha and I went downstairs and good thing my brother prepared a breakfast for us cause he will go to work for the case na kailangan niyang asikasuhin.

"Goodmorning, how's sleep bro?" He greet me, smiling.

"Weird." I said while holding my head. Ang sakit ng ulo ko.

"Having nightmares brother?" He asked me. Napailing ako.

"I guess so." I said, massaging my head.

"Mawawala lang yan bro, let's eat." Yaya niya sa akin. I walk through the dining room with him and nagsimula na kaming kumain. 10 minutes later ay lumabas na kami sa bahay at inihatid niya ako sa school and umalis na siya.

DOGGO'S POV

I woke up in the morning and taking a bath before I eat breakfast, and then, I wear my uniform and was about to leave the house.

"Take care, nak!" My mom said.

"Yeahh, see ya mom!" pagpaalam ko sa kaniya and I leave the house.

SCHOOL...

"Hey dude!" I wave at him as I saw him lean in the wall. Guess he is waiting an hour ago.

He turn his head to me."Hi, sup?" He greet me with our fistbump.

"The schoolwork's hard tho, you?" I ask him.

"Sakto lang, if you understand it properly." He smile at me, feeling arrogant.

"Mayabang!" I punch his arms while laughing. Tumawa din siya saglit.

"It's true, don't memorize it, rather intindihin mo." He give me an advice with a serious smile. Guess he is finished doing schoolworks last night huh. Of course, thats my bestfriend. He is smarter than me.