Pilot

Chapter 1: Recommencing Operation Strix

☆☆☆

Anya woke up in her bedroom, letting out a big yawn she stood and walked up to the Bathroom.

After freshening up she strolled downstairs for breakfast, the moment she sat at a table, she was welcomed by a blonde gentleman with a beaming smile, which happened to be her foster father.

"Hope you had a good sleep" The man spoke,

"I did" Anya cheered and started eating what she was served.

"Hmm, it's been hard days and night, I hope it wasn't tiring for you" The man sighed

"Not really Papa" Anya looked up at him, "although I'm sorry that I'm being such a trouble" She pursed her lips, thoughts running through her mind, Only if my powers were still active, I could read Papa's mind and console him

"Don't worry about it, just get ready, we're leaving soon" He ordered in his usual tone and left even before she could nod.

Anya continued eating her breakfast.

After a particular event, when Anya's powers started diminishing, as a side effect, she's been in trauma for a whole year. In between the man under an Alias of Loid Forger who happens to be a spy agent named "Twilight" moved to Westalis as his ongoing "operation Strix" seemed to be in nowhere to continue, he had to move back to his agency WISE

Though he was not only struggling with his mission but he was also finding
It difficult to deal with his emotion

"A spy should never show his true emotions" is what agent Twilight would always order his subordinates, but now he was struggling with his own words, emotions, and feelings.

Spending a year with his fake family, which was only meant for the sake of this mission it was too late before he realized that it wasn't fake anymore. He cared and loved for his both wife and child and a dog.

It's been a real family he always longed for, always wished for, and always dreamt of.

He doubted at the first if he could be able to manage the family, but he dealt with it as the soulful mission that he needs to carry out for the world peace, but due diligence he somehow achieved his inner peace, sticking to his only purpose but he achieved what he deserved, not for the mission but him.

The moment Anya entered his life, even though, he thought of getting rid of her after the mission, he would now doubt the very thought of it. That much how this agent has changed, his family made him change. We can't even blame him, because they were really,

A loving family

"I'm done Papa" Anya's voice made his thoughts trail off, she peeked into his room because she was still not allowed to enter.

Taking the train, and after traveling several hours, they finally set their foot in the country, Ostania

He remembered the 1st time he came to this country soulfully to complete his mission and now he's at it again!

"It's been a whole year!" Loid sighed--nervously? No, A spy never gets nervous, Twilight wouldn't be nervous either but Loid is!

"Yes" Anya cheered, she was happy to meet her mama and bond again!

IT'S GOOD TO KNOW THAT YOU'RE CHEERFUL, JUST KEEP IT UP AND WE CAN RESUME ON OPERATION STRIX IN NO TIME!

YES, Now it was time to get back on a mission after a break of a whole 1 year!

☆☆☆

Hey, you all, first of all, I welcome you since it's my 1st ff, and I'm really really really excited!

So yeah, and also I have decided to do something just more than writing.

And I've decided to put some quick peeks from manga or anime for both manga and non-manga readers, don't worry, they won't be spoilers but just some fun and cool stuff that you might enjoy!

I may not always find them to end my chapter with, but whenever I find something fun to put, I'll put it! And thank you so much again for choosing this read, I'm grateful for that!

Here's today's quick peek!!

~Original rough character designs:

Loid Forger:

Anya Forger:

Anya Forger:

Yor Briar-Forger:

Yor Briar-Forger:

Credits: From Spyxfamily manga by Tatsuya Endo

That's all for today!
.
See you in the next chapter!!
.
Hope you have a great day/night <3

☆☆☆