I know about your powers!

Chapter 3: I know about your powers!

☆☆☆

After an eventful day for both Yor and Loid, Letting themselves engulfed in their thoughts they finally sat on the sofa, in peace, or so they thought.

"Loid-San, T-today..." Finally, Yor decided to break the ice,

"Ah, What about today? Did you and Anya visit the school? How did it go?" Loid also retrieved himself from his thoughts.

"About that...." and Yor narrated the whole chaos that happened today.

There was a brief moment of silence since Yor stopped talking.

Loid was as bewildered as everyone else,

"So you're saying that Anya might have had a memory loss?" Loid clasped his hands and put his chin on them.

"Perhaps.... but I'm not sure" Yor replied, "I mean she still recognized Bond and me" Yor tried to show him the bright side. But Twilight knew better than just hanging on to the silver lining.

"But Becky happens to be her best friend, not to mention her first-ever friend from school!" Loid turned his gaze towards Anya, who was busy watching her spy cartoon.

"Anya, do you want hot cocoa?" Loid asked loudly, breaking Anya's fangirling over Bondman, but as soon as she heard hot cocoa, her eyes sparkled,

"Hot cocoa! I want hot cocoa" She now completely turned her gaze towards her parents.

Loid signed Yor to make some hot cocoa for her, and he continued

"After that do you want to go to the supermarket? I'll buy you peanuts!" Loid offered,

Why is Papa being good today?  Anya thought to herself

"Peanuts!! really!!" But she was getting what she wants, so it was better than never.

"Let's go, Papa, mama make hot cocoa fast, I'm going out with papa" and there she ran towards her mother who was chuckling alongside.

She still watches her spy cartoon, she still likes to have hot cocoa and she still loves peanuts. Back in Westalis, I didn't specifically offer her any of this. But to think, she has the same preference yet also has a memory loss. Hmm, how could this be possible? Could it be partial memory loss? Or perhaps amnesia, but amnesia due to what? Overdosage? and so his brilliant mind started working on every possible way to get rid of this newly arisen trouble.

"Yor, I'm heading out" Loid shouted while he wore his coat, and there was a thud of the door.

Anya felt a sudden feeling of betrayal as she ran to the door, but before she could reach him, he was gone, as if he disappeared in the thin air.