Dawn of new beginnings

Chapter 5: Dawn of new beginnings

☆☆☆

"What should we do?" Blackbell growled.

"What can we do?" The guy with the face of a triangle shape spoke.

"We cannot let Anya forget us. She is our friend!" Becky stood tall. She gathered a few of her classmates and was plotting the plans to retrieve Anya's memories.

"More like your friend, we don't have anything to do with a delinquent like her." A girl said standing up as she went back to her desk.

"Frankly speaking, It is none of our business!" Another boy followed the girl.

"How can you say this? She might not be your friend, but she is your classmate, right? Shouldn't you at least consider that?" Becky asserted. She gazed at her classmates around the class, and her gaze stopped at the olive-brown-haired boy who had his eyes close and was probably listening to the conversation this whole time.

"Ne, Damian-sama, don't you think it's best if we just let that girl be? It's none of our business anyways" the boy with rabbit teeth gave out a remark.

"It's better if she forgets this school for good and leaves our academy. HAHAHA" and everyone around them burst into laughter, all ignored Becky and her proposal.

"DO YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY?" Becky screamed out of her lungs, everyone's gaze was now pointed at her.

"Does nobody here considers Anya their friend, more or less a classmate?" Becky spoke a little louder.

"Haa? Why should we care about that child of devil who's got more tonitrus bolts than Stellas, she's on the verge of getting expelled anyways, why waste our time on saving her days, right Damian-Kun?" The girl turned towards Damian.

"She's at least not as useless as you are." Damian who was silent till now spoke, as he shot a cold, terrifying glare to that girl.

"Right! She saved my butt many times, Anya is my friend" George Glooman entered the chat, the same boy with the face of the shape like triangle upside down.

'Right, of course, one of the tonitrus bolts she got was because of me. That idiot may not be useless but she sure is hopeless.' Damain facepalmed himself upon the thought of Anya. He still has that handkerchief with which she saved his butt. And now was the time to pay back.

"Alright then, here!" Becky held her hand straight,

"Let's do this, c'mon Damian-Kun, His follower 1, follower 2" George almost pulled three of them.

"Boss, are we doing it?" One of his followers questioned.

"Of course!" Damain asserted.

"Yosh, place your hand on top of mine" Becky ordered.