Surprising turn

Chapter 2: Surprising turn

☆☆☆

"Are you ready to go, Anya?" Loid turned his gaze towards his little ball full of energy as they stood inside the Berlint Station

"Uui!" Anya exclaimed

THINGS MIGHT HAVE CHANGED DRASTICALLY, THOUGH YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED A BIT, IT'S GOOD TO SEE

and just like this thought, his eyes were showing off the emotion, the emotion of dwelling on the hope that maybe this one time he resumes his work and gets over with it.

"Alright then, let's head home" the amount of relief he could feel when he said the home was as if he was returning to his REAL home, well someone said that, if someone is waiting for you somewhere and thinks about you, is your HOME, and a certain person was waiting and constantly thinking about these two.

"We're home," Loid said opening the door and entered into their house.

"Loid-san, Anya" a lady in a red dress and special hairstyle of black hair of hers came out cheering and yelling their names.

She straight-up went to Anya, pulling her into the tightest embrace.

"Anya-San, it's so good to see you" The lady chuckled, and in reply, Anya giggled at her.

"Woof" A loud sound came from the room inside, and there stood a giant, white-furred dog, Anya's best friend perhaps, or her siblings for say. Bond.

"Anya is so happy to see you again Bond" Anya quickly ran to his dog, giving him a big hug and brushing through his hair.

They were all FINALLY together and FINALLY happy!

"We're FINALLY home" Loid sighed to himself in relief, "it's good to see you again Yor-san, have you been well?" He asked

"Y-Yes, h-have you been well?" Yor replied and asked. Well, it felt kind of awkward catching up at that moment because both, or why I say all four of them were so full of emotion that they were too overwhelmed to speak.

"Have you been receiving the letters?" Yes, there awakens our Twilight, a question for a question,

"Why, yes!" Yor's eyebrows curled downward.

"There's your answer, I have been writing all our well-being in those letters," Loid shrugged his shoulder, such a show-off!

"Well, Yes, actually I meant to ask how was your journey, or a day or.. maybe you are right... such a stupid question" Poor Yor face-palmed herself. she started thinking about it but her thoughts trailed off with Twilight's  chucklish-laugh,

"Uh, w-what?" Yor stuttered as she was flustered.

"That was not a stupid question, although we had a good journey and my day is going well" Loid tried making the environment lighter, as it should be!