Chapter 2

Hey guys!!!
Thanks for reading!!

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter!!

Sarah's POV:

I almost ran to Bio...
Harry sometimes does try to get me in the hallways and humiliate me in front of the whole school.

Classroom humiliations are bearable but it's nothing compared to what he does when he's got the whole school to watch and laugh along with him

Classroom humiliations are bearable but it's nothing compared to what he does when he's got the whole school to watch and laugh along with him. It gives him wings!

100 times worst than the treatment he gave me in classes.

I was feeling a bit peaceful, seated, in my biology class.

My classmates did shoot me a few mocking looks and called me a few names, but they didn't do much.

I might be the "nerdy" girl of the school but the truth is, I don't really like maths and all those scientific subjects.

I was more into literature. But yeah I still managed to get good grades in all the subjects, if don't count maths...
I literally suck. There's NO hope for me to get any better on it.

Anyway, since I didn't really like biology and I was a bit pissed and sad at the same time, I decided to not pay attention to the class.

I needed to sort things out in my mind first.

I zoned out, thinking about my whole "situation".
Like I always do. It feels like some sort of self harm.

What did I exactly do to those people to receive so much hate from them?

It's a question I often asked myself... but unfortunately I never managed to find the answer.

My mind got me back 4 years ago, when I first entered this school...
I was new in town and new in school... I didn't know anyone....

That's when everything started

I wasn't treated that bad in my old school, actually I was quite loved and appreciated by my old classmates.
More so because we sort of grew up together.