chapter 27

Harry's POV:

The day was coming to an end and the sun was setting, drowning by the ends of the lake.

We stood next to each other watching the sun take a dip in the water, coloring the sky in an array of pink, orange and yellow.

I watched the vibrant colors, spread across the sky and illuminate her face, in some sort of magic glow.

She was so beautiful...

She looked breathtaking.
Her hair was flowing like wild fire around her head, in the wind.

It was shining so bright, as if it was catching every single rays of the fading sun.
The light was reflecting through every strand of her hair like a golden halo.

I turned to her, took her glasses off and carefully put them inside my jacket pocket, then turned to look into her eyes.

They were so...innocent, trusting.
Pools full of love and kindness.

I turned back around facing the scenery again, taking her hand in mine as we stood there, surrounded by the chirping of birds, water splashing by our feet.

The atmosphere was so peaceful.
Something I never actually took the time to enjoy before.

I don't ever want this to end.

It was like she was pushing me into a world filled with magic and fairies.

The bad boy was melting under her touch.

It was like I started to see the world with new eyes.
I started to notice the beauty and magnificence of Nature and everything surrounding me.

The pale glow of the moon was beginning to show, as the sky was slowly turning dark.

I took my shoes and socks off and sat on the edge of the calm and almost glassy lake in front of us.

I buried my toes in the water and closed my eyes.

I pulled my head back and took a deep breath. Feeling the wind push through my curls.

I opened my eyes, and saw her upside down face, right above mine. She was staring right back at me in awe, as if mesmerized.

I laughed making her jump out of her trance.
I gave her one of my best flirty and cheeky smile.

To my delight that only helped to trouble her even more. As she blushed a deeper shade of red.

I reached my hand out for her.

She took it and I pulled her down next to me.
We just sat there, in silence watching the sky changing its colors above us.

The lighting of the stars, bright specks of lights,
shining like small little diamonds in the now, completly  dark sky.

I turned to face her again.

I really want to kiss her again.

But now, I feel like all the confidence was drained out of my soul and an insecure and weaker version of me was left behind.

I am scared of messing  everything up.
Things are going so great right now. I just don't want to ruin this moment.

So I just stared at her, helplessly, taking in all her beauty.
Until she turned to look at me.

She soflty smiled, before standing up and pulling me up along with her.

"I think we should go back there."
She said dusting her clothes off.