Chapter 19

Sarah's POV:

I thought everything was going to be fine now... but I guess I was wrong again.

The minute we left his house Harry started to act differently.

He's put the mean mask on again.

I now it's fake.

I've had the chance to take a few glances at the real Harry Styles. He is a sweet and cheeky guy.

At least he is with his family and friends. Actually if I got to think about it , he's only bad with... me...

But whats new in it?
I know he hates me.

He always told me he did, and I trully believed it until...

Ever since he first kissed me, I felt like things were going to change.

But then we were back at each other's throats.

This thing we have, hate-love relationship, is like a roller caster. Going up and down.
But never ending...

But now I'm sure of one thing, this is not about...hate, at least I don't hate him...not anymore.

I just can't... no matter what he does...
I know things he says hurts but I don't hate him.

I have feelings for him... I...
Don't know...

He makes my heart beat faster than it ever has...he makes me feels things I've never felt before... he makes me happy... one touch from him and I'm over the moon... I tremble, I blush and smile...
He makes me breathless...
I love him...

I love him.
I love him!!!

I think, to be honest, I've always had a crush on him, but the hate was stronger.

I hated him because he hated me... does that make sense?

It was like him behaving like a jerk ruined it. Made me so mad I forgot about all these other things...the feelings.

But ever since he kissed me , those romantic feelings I've had buried deep inside went loose and rushed back up the surface... they took over... and now they are drowning me.

But sad thing is I wish they hadn't, because things haven't changed for him and I can't do anything about it...

It's just a one sided, hopeless love.
He is never going to love me back.
He just showed it to me today...

He has a girlfriend and he loves her.
I mean I can't ever compete with her!!
It's Jennifer Byrne.
She is hot and beautiful.
Way better than me the overweighted, dull, boring , awkward nerd.

They are made for each other.
They own this school.

Seeing him kiss her ripped my heart to open... broke me to pieces.

How I wish he looked at me like that...with love and care...

I wish I was the one he was holding.
I wish I was the one he was kissing.
But that'll never happen...

He's been nice to me lately... but he couldn't even pretend it for longer...
He was back at hating me again...

I felt tears building up in my eyes.
I just can't watch this anymore... I turned over to face the board and blinked my tears away trying hard not to cry.

Fortunately the teacher walked in, a few minutes later.

Jen had to get up and leave. But not before giving Harry one last sloppy noisy kiss and blowing him a kiss by the door.