Chapter 13

The next day at school...

Sarah's POV:

My alarm went off, and I woke up with a huge smile on my face.

I stretched up, got off my bed, the smile never living my face.

Actually it wasn't just a smile I was totally grinning.

I can't remember the last time I smiled this wide in the mornings.

What an amazing day!!

¤¤¤

When I got downstairs for breakfast I was shocked to see both of my parents sitting on the table having coffee.

I stood in the doorframe in complete shock, wow ok... am I dreaming??

It felt like I didn't get to see them in centuries...

"You should close your mouth, darling or you'll catch a fly" my dad laughed at me.

I closed ny mouth and pouted.

"Hey love! How are you?" My mom asked me.

I smiled. I missed them so much!!

"Hi mom! I'm fine and You? Hi daddy!"

I ran to my dad and gave him a bear hug. He laughed and hugged me back.

"I'm fine darling, how is school going on?" She asked.

" Good morning sweetheart!" Dad said.

"uhm... it's going fine... How is work?"

I asked taking a seat next to my dad.

Yeahhh I'm a daddy's girl... the fact that they never have time for me anymore doesn't change that fact. Dad's always been my favorite.

"It's fine, it's fine, the same routine. We are really busy right now, with new clients and new merger..."
Mom said.

"Yeah, it's tiring." Dad added.

They always are busy what was new about it?

"We going to Japan in a few weeks. For work." My mom added casually as if it wasn't a big deal.

That was sad, but I was used to it.

They almost doesn't live in this house anymore.

It's like I own the place and people pass by whenever they feel like it.

I am surprised that we haven't moved back to London yet.

My dad used to work for another company. He quit his job and started his own with my mom.

They sell Hardware materials.
And they hold shares in a few other companies as well.

The working process isn't bad. Their office is just kinda far from where we live.

They didn't move because of me.   Apprently they are planning to move away the moment I got out of school.

That was nice of them.
I might hate the bullying at school but still didn't want to move to a new one.
Like who knows if it wouldn't go worst in a new one?

Their business was going strong.
Pretty strong if I may say so.

But what was the point to be that wealthy if they didn't have  time for their children's or themselves?

Anyway I am just happy to see them here today, with me, and I should just appreciate that.

We chatted about random things...