KABANATA 30 : Friendship

Amel's Point Of View:

I was quietly listening to what Cedrick was saying about making a toy industry I don't know where he got that idea of ​​his but his presentation was good.

"What does everyone else think?" he said when he finished discussing about the toy industry.

I also smiled because Cedrick said he will donate others to the orphanage of course I agreed as he wanted.

I can only say that he really forgot about me completely because I can't see in his eyes that he knows me as if he just doesn't exist, he just thought you were his business, I'm just like that.

The more matured his voice became, the more handsome he became. He had a small beard above his mouth and his hair was not the same as before, it was just as thin as it used to be.

I glanced at Leah who was looking at me with an unbelievable face and Ashero's face caught me looking too.

Many things have changed for Leah, she has become thin and has long hair. Ashero is the handsome one in the suit that suits him.

"Are there any other Comments?" I stood up then smiled they all looked at me like Cedrick.

"Your presentation is good. I also agree with the toy industry to help children be happy because of a toy." I saw the little line on Cedrick's lips he smiled.

"Maybe this is where our meeting will end thanks to Ms. Carnel." I feel like my heart aches a little the way she calls me Ms. Carnel seems to be hurting me.

They all stood up and I shook hands with them and thanked me.

"T-Thankyou for coming." trembling Leah reached out her hand I immediately took it and shook hands.

"Nothing Ms?" like what I said before pretending I don't know her.

"Amel?" that Ashero stammered and couldn't believe that I was facing him.

"Huh? Who's Amel? I'm Rose Carnel not Amel." Ashero scratched his head and looked at Leah.

"By the way Ms. Carnel I'm Leah Montenegro Sandoval and this is my husband Ashero Sandoval." my eyes widened at what Leah said her husband Ashero niloloko nila ba ako?

"You look shocked, Ms. Carnel?" Leah smirked causing my forehead to frown.

"I just don't think that you two are married ... By the way I'm leaving I hope we see each other again excuse me." I left in front of them but also stopped because someone was blocking my path.

"Thankyou for coming Ms. Carnel and thank you also for agreeing." my heart beat faster because of that voice and he was still in front of me.

What am I going to do I find it hard to speak as if I have taken the shame of the whole world I can't move and I can't even look at him.

Fight that Rose, I have nothing to lose, you will face him now, ikaw laman naman ang nag decide why you agreed.

I took a deep breath and smiled at him.

"Always welcome Mr. Salazar, I didn't waste my time coming here." I spoke formally and resisted the embarrassment.

Inilahad ni Cedrick ang kaniyang kamay agad ko naman kinuha ito at nakipag shake hands bumilis ang tibok ng aking puso isama mo pa ang parang kuryente sa aking kamay.

Mabilis kung kinuha ang aking kamay at ngumiti sa kaniya.

"I'm leaving Mr. Salazar until we meet again." he just nodded and I hurried out of the meeting room I'm sure Samantha was waiting in the car.

Huminga ako ng malalim bago pumasok sa elevator pero mas ikinagulat ko ng makita si Leah sa aking likuran hindi ko napansin na may tao pala.

"Pretending Amel? Knowing if this day will come I read your message years ago." Leah spoke cause my heartbeat got stronger many years passed didn't she forget me too?

If she had read my message, she would have fulfilled what I said.

"Do you think I'll fulfill your wish we don't know you?" I just turned around and gripped my bag tightly.

I really don't want everyone to bring back the past I want to forget everything.
Even painful will force oneself.

"since we were kids Amel ... We've been friends when we have a problem you're there to share the fun when we weren't in colleges, which I remember when we were in elementary school with undried cement but we wrote our names then the next day we just laughed together because we saw our names ... we were done with guidance then. " she even laughed and gradually lost her voice so that my throat was blocked by what she said.

I smiled bitterly and ignored her I wanted to hug her and say I miss her but I couldn't.

Maybe it's because of me that she will scold her again, wanting to stay away from them, but it seems like destiny for us to meet again.

"Did you know the day you left? I thought you would come back soon but my birthdays are over and you're still gone ... You said before that when we're 25 we'll look for a boyfriend." he laughed but I could feel the pain he was enduring.

Even I can't help my chest ache, I can't even hear what I see because it's already filled with tears that I'm holding back.

"Pero 23 tayo nagka boyfriend... Did you know that Ashero was dating me on my birthday? And I answered him when I told you we were going somewhere ... I'm still thinking I'll answer him because I know Let's see how much he loves his girlfriend but no, he proved that he really loves me. " tears fell on my cheeks I didn't know if I would cry or laugh because of what she said.

What do I have to do with their love story? Why did she even tell me not to say she was jealous of me?

"Nobody asked." I whispered softly, maybe she didn't hear it because it was so weak.

Also at the same time as the elevator door opened Leah was left there with swollen eyes obviously crying it earlier I didn't notice but I could feel in her voice.

Pumunta ako ng parking lot kung saan nakaparada ang sasakyan pinunasan ko ang aking pisngi dahil ayaw ko na makahalata si Samantha.

Hanggang ngayon ay nararamdaman ko ang sakit na mga salita na sinabi ni Leah sa akin ramdam kung hindi niya ginusto ang nangyayari ilang taon din ang pagiging matalik naming magkaibigan.

Pero bawal na dahil pinsan niya nga si Cedrick bawal narin akong lumapit kay Ashero dahil may asawa na siya.

Pero bago ko problemahin ang mga bagay na iyon dapat maging masaya nalang ako keysa naman hindi parin ako nakapag move on sa past ko.

May anak na ako at kailangan nila ako hindi puwedeng iharap ko ang mukha ko sa kanila ng ganito.

Hindi na ako nangangamba na makita nk Cedrick ang kambal ko dahil hindi niya rin naman ako kilala siguro hindi niya rin alam ang nangyari sa amin mas mabuti na ang ganoon.

About sa kambal muntik ko ng makalimutan na nagpapabili pala sila ng ice cream.

I immediately looked for the car with Samantha inside. Fortunately, I found it quickly.

"What happened to your face Ma'am Rose?" when I got in the car Samantha's face broke when she saw me.

Is there something wrong with my face? I immediately looked in the mirror almost dropping my jaw when I saw myself as a ghost.

The maskara spread on my face, why did I put it on if I was just crying, I wasted my effort in putting on makeup.

"Did something happen Ma'am Rose?" I just nodded and took the tssue inside my bag.

"I just spilled water i mean ... I just accidentally hurt my eyes." I lied and wiped my face.

Samantha frowned at me.

"Looks like that Ma'am just you accidentally hurt your eyes?"
does she need an explanation just to believe?
----

Kayo na mag explain please 😜