i

Everyone sat in the label meeting, taking in all the information they were being told

Everyone sat in the label meeting, taking in all the information they were being told. It was a meeting to go over album sales, upcoming tours, images, the whole nine with all of the artists of the label. To say he was bored, would be an understatement.

Even though he was the main topic, he could care less right now.

"So you need a new manager cause Track wasn't cutting it." The head of the label said, and Von nodded in agreement.

Track has been on some shady shit, and nobody was going for it. The label wasn't because one less artist meant less money, and Von wasn't because he wasn't up for going out like a hoe.

"I was able to get with some of my connects and find you a trustworthy manager. She has experience with other artists like Summer Walker and Sza. One thing I heard about her is that she gets the job done".

Von couldn't help but roll his eyes at what he was being told. That's what they said about Track and now he was being fired.

"Okay, where shorty at then. Shouldn't she be in this meeting?" He spoke, sitting up in his chair.

As if on cue, the door opened and in walked Von's soon-to-be manager.

The girl's smooth brown skin quickly caught Von's attention, along with her slender build. Her couldn't keep his eyes off the tight-fitting dressed that showed off her small curves.

"Helloo" she dragged making a yikes face once she realized they were in the middle of something.

Von shook his head making a mental note.

"Late on her first meeting. She ain finna get shit done" he thought mentally groaning in annoyance.

She took the only open seat, at the end of the long table next to Von. "Von, this is Fatima, your new manager. Fatima, this is Dayvon Bennett, also known as King Von" Mike introduced the two.

Fatima softly smiled, extending her hand to him. Von looked at her small, manicured hands, then back at her with a smug look on his face. He scoffed, looking elsewhere making her face heat up in embarrassment.