iii

"You're so talented Dayvon

"You're so talented Dayvon. And I'm so proud of you" Fatima smiled down at him.

"Thank you ma" Dayvon smiled back, watching her straddle his lap. "Everything about you is so sexy" she hummed, bringing her face close to his ears.

One hand massaged the back of his head while the other held his neck. Von bit his lip as she slowly grinded against his hard-on.

"Your smile... your laugh... your lips" she listed, placing gentle kisses on his neck.

A low groan escaped his mouth as he gripped her small waist. "I told you I was gonna make you a star," she said, her lips barely inches away from his.

"Yeah, a porn star" he chuckled, making her laugh also. "That too. But for me, it's worth it".

Fatima smashed her lips onto Dayvon's, bringing him into a hasty kiss before he could respond. Dayvon moaned into the kiss feeling her heat grind onto his pulsating dick.

Her tongue massaged his before he took her tongue into his mouth, gently sucking on it, making her giggle.

"Fuck ma, that hurts" he groaned feeling his hard-on trapped between the fabric of his jeans. Fatima smiled, undoing his zipper and sticking her hands into his boxers.

"Let me help you, Daddy," she said seductively.

She gently got off his lap and got onto her knees in front of him. He looked down at her with his eyes low in lust. He licked over his full lips as he watched her pull his member out of his boxers.

He shivered a bit feeling the cold air on his sensitive tip that oozed precum.

She slowly moved her hands up and down his veiny dick causing him to thrust his hips to fuck her hand.

"I just wanna show how proud I am of you, baby. Can I do that?" Fatima asked, batting her eyes innocently as she looked up at him. "F-fuck" Dayvon grunted feeling her small hand gently squeeze his tip.