1.🥺

New York

3:00pm

Khali's pov

Khali's pov.

" u said u was gon come late " I said turning towards David.

His daughter was turning 4 and I wanted to come along with him to the party,  however his baby mama had plans and got a bouncer at the front door.

" it's not the end of the world,  khai plus am onna list " he took his keys Out and open the door sliding out the driver's seat waiting for me.

David has been my friend for 6 years , we did alot of stuff together and went through alot so am grateful to have him .

We walked up to the front door and wait in line .

Finally we were in the front and this bitch happens to come outside in time to stop us .

" unt unt , Dave what she doin 'hea " .

Dave looks at me and shook his head . I rolled my eyes .

" chill , we just came to see my baby and head out 'I got places to be at Keisha " he argued folding his arms .

" look ion know what your problem is , but don't try to step to me " I also argued getting up in ha face.

Dave held his hand against my chest and bring me behind him, Keisha rolled her eyes and opened the door letting us in.

" daddy!"

Kairi shouted jumping into dave arms, he held her up while she kissed my cheek.

" happy birthday baby"

She smiled

" thank you khali"

(After the party )

Everyone was leaving,  I was sitting by the pool finishing my ice cream with Kairi,  Dave was upstairs with Keisha doing whatever while I kept her company.

" why does daddy have u around " she asked staring at me for an answer.

" what u mean , am sure Dave has told u why ?" I was curious to what she talking about.

" he says your so damn pretty and he can't wait to marry u some day and have more sister and brother " she told getting all excited.

I laughed.

Dave wouldn't date or marry me , he is too much under Keisha to care about my feelings nor anything.i mean he brings me everywhere he going and never wants me to leave him and just make sure am happy at all times.

" let's get cleaned and dressed up" .

I took her upstairs and Into her bedroom to get dressed,  across from  the hall were moaning and the bed rest hitting the wall , I told her to stay here while I see what's going on even tho I know.

I knocked on the door and all the moaning stop, until it continued again.

" David! Open the damn door bitch"  .

The door opened and Keisha came by naked as ever , looking behind her at David who came out with his pants half way down and his shirt unbuttoned.

" call u later daddy , remember to drop Kairi at her dance lesson " .

I smack my lips and walk away to get her ready before she sees her daddy looking like that.

( at David home)

" so u rlly mad at me fo that " he asked picking out a shirt to wear .

" yes David,  how the fuck yall so irresponsible of Kairi I guess that's how yall fuck when she around " .

He glares at me .

" so what Khali the fuck u want,  das my baby Mama and amm keep fucking roun wit ha until I find a true female" .

He grabs his keys off the counter and slip his shoes on heading towards the door.

He always gets in the feeling after the arguments we have.

" David "

"David!"

" David!?"

He turns around and walk right back to me , he grabs my face and smash his lips unto mines before pulling away and running to his car.

" Amma be back just stay with Kairi and don't open the door " .

Guess he heading to the trap or sum.

Welp time to get some sleep.