10/ last chapter

Whew !

We came a long ass way

There will be a pt2 tho .......

2 weeks later

" how u feeling baby " mrs Brewster said over the phone

" how u feeling baby " mrs Brewster said over the phone .

" am alright can I talk to David for a moment " she hands the phone to him and told him I wanted to talk.

" how u doing ?.....still feeling a little pain" I nod my head and barely shift the covers getting up a bit .

" sit and relax mrs Brewster or u gon hurt the baby " I froze and remembered I haven't told David about the pregnancy.

" dont worry I found out and am more than happy to have a baby with u " I quickly kiss the camera and told him ma very happy about the pregnancy.

/time skip/

I walked out the bathroom and got dressed. Putting on some lotion and deodorant and body spray .

I came back into the room to dozens of flowers and gift cards , j was so excited like David was full of surprises

I came back into the room to dozens of flowers and gift cards , j was so excited like David was full of surprises.  I walked towards the flowers and took up the card looking at the handwriting plus the heart signature of David.

Dear my baby

Sorry to tell u this but am leaving u and that baby

I need better and I think u should know this

Don't call or text my phone and don't bother showing up

At my house . I think it's better we stop seeing each other and moved on with our life

Love David ❤

Tears filled my eyes . I was just on the phone with him and he seems so different than usual,  I mean he was happy about the surprises and the fact I was pregnant but then pulled this .

The urge to call him fade from my mind , I couldn't believe he would do something like this and even had over due it by sending a bunch of red roses which are my favorite ones .

" mrs Brewster u are free to go " the nurse said handing me her clipboard and some medication for my cramps .

" thank u " I gave her a hug and grab my bags walking outside the hospital . I ordered me an uber since I was gonna stay by my friend who just had a girl baby with her husband.

/ time skip /

" girl it's no problem " Natalie said handing me the bedroom key and some other stuff .

" alright see u tonight I guess " I waved a goodbye and shut the door unpacked my stuff and took a quick nap .

7:45 pm .

I checked my phone seeing I had 88 missed calls from David and his sister and his mother but just reminded me of earlier. I looked on the desk top seeing some food Natalie maybe brought in for me .

I ate some and took a quick shower going downstairs.  I heard like video games and saw 2 guys on the couch playing and one in the kitchen.

" shit sorry I ain't see u ma " the other guy said almost throwing his drink on my outfit .

" it's alright,  I was in the way " I brushed my hair behind my ears and took a seat watching them play with the controller.

" DeSean come help me with em bags " the same dude who bumped into me got up and helped with the groceries while the rest followed shortly behind him.

" I got me some clothes and also something for your self " she said handing me a box with Chinese food and some juice , I put the juice  in the fridge and ate  my food .

" so u think David did all that?" She question but I was sure he did it cause he was the only one who knew were i was gon be at .

" well let's hope it's nothing like that yall need this baby and the same thing goes for that little egg ball inside u " I coo and wrapped both arms around  you stomach rubbing it lightly.

Let see what the future holds for us mi amor.