5

Khali's pov

Khali's pov

" so what's the problem....u didn't seem to care a few days ago when the cops showed so what now ?" I asked looking at Dave from across the room.

" U DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND! " He shouted .

" then fuck off cause u acting like am the problem,  Keisha wants u to think that just so u leave me don't u see" .

He was pissed at me and the feeling goes both ways , Keisha called and told him she wants full control of Kairi which includes him not seeing her til when she wants and other things , since he didn't comply she already set a court date July 1 2022 and he and I were to be present.

" look lets just figure this out and let it be over " I grab his neck and pec his lips letting him go "  let's go pay her a visit then" he nods and took his stuff heading to the shower .

I pick my phone up and called my mother telling her am coming to stay for vacation in Dubai,  she lives over there but speaks 3 languages

Jamaica
America
Spanish

I know how to speak all but mostly American and Jamaican.

Dave

Dave

" so what u finna do " khali asked me .

In all honesty shit was crazy crazy to me , like why did I even fw Keisha but then again she made me this perfect little woman and am grateful for it , I did my hygiene and put my clothes on with my shoes and chain .

" ion know but I wanna see what that bitch gon say to Ma face , she had allat mouth over the phone tho tryna see wassup now" I sit on the bed and waited for khali to get out the bathroom.