2

Few days later....

"Girl Keisha pulled up at my salon looking for u " jayda said over the phone

" u crazy, ik she ain't pull up bc I happen to be around her daughter and her " baby daddy " .

" matter a fact lemme hit u back gurl " .

Jayda nods.

I put the car in park and went inside my condo , feeling the cold ass air brush me . I felt a pair of eyes and met with David's who was looking dead at me .

" the fuck! "

He handed me a paper and head out the door , once I opened it tears filled my eyes .

That bitch wants him to attend court over his own sperm.

" u ain't fr " I mumbled quietly stepping to the door , just to see if he left .

" so she got this for what exactly, cause Kairi is rightfully yours and basically u been giving her cash as been said " .

Dave looks down at me and shook his head.

" she just wants some dick , and I told ha am busy so she gon bring me fronting about Kairi" .

I was pissed.

" let's just relax and think about this , Caz ion want u doing something stupid to her ugly ass " .

I grab his hands with mine and hugged him, Keisha always trying shit when am around. She been tryna get me away from Dave and kairi for the longest, I guess she don't get the memo.

Dave

Dave.

I looked into Khali's pretty eyes , yes shawty was fine asf and am happy she my best fren .