8

Tuesday

May .08. 2020

Los Angeles CA

" u awake " .

I opened my eyes and quickly closing then due to the brightness of the light, I looked around the room and noticing it was different from the private jet room .

" come on mama waiting on us " Dave said picking up our bags and helping Me up off the bed .

We walked towards the exit and unto the run way , I can't believe am back in Los Angeles where I almost died . Long story short of how me and Dave became friends. He opens the front door of his car and got in fully opening the rest of the doors .

I placed my bags in the back and also went in the front of the car strapped in" u got everything off the plane right ?" He questioned putting the car in drive" duhh" I said rolling my eyes .

He shook his head and moved off .

__________/_/_/_/_/_/_//_____

" omg welcome homeeee!" His mother and half his cousins said rushing in to give him a hug, his mother pushed him aside and gave me the biggest hug ever .

" oh my baby " she kissed my Cheek over and over again.

" dang mama that's enough save me some " Dave sister Daniel said hugging the life outta me and kissing my cheek .

" damn khali it's been 7 years now " I nodded and proceeded to hug her again. 

I walked into the room connected to the kitchen seeing David's cousins playing games and rolling up , I waved and continued upstairs hearing the sound of dolls and teapots . I saw a dark pink door with a sign

Am not home

Signed Jojo

I smiled and twist the nob slowly watching them both play,  Jojo was Daniel daughter after everything that went down with her baby daddy and Dave she still came around and show us love .

Kairi was playing with the dolls , while Jojo poured them tea and pretend to drink but I know they grandma prolly put apple juice in the teapot since it came out a slightly dark color , I watched a little longer and felt a pair of hands snake around my  waist,  thinking it was Dave I chuckled and turned around only to see his best friend or " fake fren " Andre who gave me a small grin.

" fuck u doing " I semi-yelled pushing him on the wall , he chuckled and got back up brushing his self off .

" u know what am doing khali keeping playing with my feelings " I sighed and shut my eyes and opened them back .

" look whatever u think gon happen it's not so fuck off and leave me alone " I walked pass him and went downstairs where everyone was at .

" what's up baby u look shaken up " I shook my head and placed my head unto his shoulder.

" aye u said nun bout dating pretty ol 'khali " his cousin DeSean said grinning.

" shut yo ass up atleast he ain't single like u " i gasp and throw the pillow at him

" DeSean is now single , what happen to " I got many hoes " , what happened to that nigga "

" he dead " I rolled my eyes and played with David's fingers til I fall asleep.

Pt2