♡ 2 ♡

Emeline

We were as usual at the roof top during lunch break. Where everything started.  Chan was sitting and i was lying on his laps. A very confortable place to take a nap.

Chan and i got to know each other better. It's been already six months since we shared this forbiden pleasure. We never went far. Only kissing and cuddling. This guy is just too cute and too hot. The dimples on his cheeks makes him look super cute when he smiles or laugh. But under his shirt it's something else. Trust Me.

Apart from those moments we share by kissing, we genuinely ignore each other. As we always did. Thanks to that we never got discovered. After school when everybody is gone we use that opportunity to kiss each other.

Like the other day when i fell asleep during the last period. My friends tried to wake me up to go home but i asked them to go without me. I needed that nap. Lily my lil sis got sick and i had to watch after her for the whole night. I don't even know how i made it till now.

I don't know how long i slept.

I was sleeping and i suddenly felt something wet on my lips. When i opened my eyes i was face to face with Chan who was staring at me like a little kid. How cute.

Me - what are you looking at little kid ?

Chan - nothing ma'am.

And then we laughed. Just like that. It was a way for us to relax.

Me - what Time is it ?

Chan - 5pm

Me - what are you still doing here at this time?

Chan - the music teacher needed my help for something. And you what are you still doing here ?

Me - it's obvious. I was sleeping.

Chan - did you not get enaugh sleep ? You were more sleepy than usual today. What happened ?

Me - Lily got sick  and i had to watch after her all night. I said while stretching myself. It was painful seeing her like that.

Chan - is she fine now ?

Me - yeah she is. She went to stay at my aunt’s house. She stopped school because of her sickness. The house is all for me.

Chan - Can i pass by ?

Me - no chan. And you know why.

Chan - yeah. I know.

I rubbed my hand softly on his cheek. I was sitting and he was standing. And the fact he is much more taller than me was a bit painfull. So he just leaned. I pull his face next to mine and kissed him.  Doing it was now a routine for us.  There was no awkwardness between us.

Me - lets head home. It's already late.

I was heading out when he stopped me.

Chan - are you free on saturday ?

Me - no sorry i have to visit Lily.

Chan - oh... Ok..

He was making that sad puppy face again. It irritated me because i hate dogs but he was too cute and i felt sad to see that face of his this sad.

Me - don't make that sad puppy face. What about sunday i have nothing to do. I Can pass by your house.

Chan - for real ?!

Me - yes for real. Now let's go.

We headed home each other on their way. My house was  30mins  away from school so it took me some time to reach home. It was so empty without Lily here. She's my ray of sunshine. The only one to make this house live.