side chapter 4

Guys guess what......... This chapter is a changbin POV 🥳🥳. I don't know what happened but suddenly I thought that changbin had a great impact on emi so why not!!! Hehehe anyway. Enjoy!! Don't forget to vote and share kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

______________________________________________

Changbin.

So it was IN on the phone. No wonder her face dropped all of a sudden. But no matter what she still likes him.. in a non romantic way of course. More like a little brother she always wanted.

After he confessed for the pictures, he looked so miserable she couldn't get mad at him. He was being controlled too. By that little bitch. Poor thing. He came to her crying and begging for forgiveness. She's kind and has a good heart. She couldn't hate him.

She was now in the kitchen staring at them intensely. No one can tell what's on her mind. She was already drinking her .... How many bottles did she drink already?!  I went to her and she didn't notice when I arrived.

Me- what's on your mind sis ?

Emi- honestly I don't know. Right now I'm just fighting with my intrusive thoughts and trying to stay sober.

Me- your alcohol tolerance is impressively high for someone this small. Give me that bottle.

I tried to snatch it from her hand but she was faster than me. Damn.

Emi- don't you dare.

Me- I'm sorry for thinking about your health.

Emi- you should work on your brother complex not my health. I can do that myself.

Me- ouch. Why are you always this honest. It's not my fault you're cuter than all those Korean girls who put tones of make to look different after removing them.

Emi- are you fucking kidding me? Should I remind you of Rachel? Anne, lea, Maryline, Zoé, Mary, Vanessa, vini-

Me- ok ok I get your point. But seriously I prefer staying like this taking care of you than dating anyone. It's not brother complex.

What I'm saying is the truth. I just love her like a brother and I want to care for her only. It's not romantic feelings. I just love her and adore her and I want to take care of her and protect her as much as possible.

Chan and jeongin came to the kitchen with IN clinging to his arm. Woah I guess they made up. That's a good thing. Now it's one problem solved.

Emi- I see you too made up. That's good.

Chan- yeah he told me everything that happened especially how you got his back.

Ow. This is bad. What should I do? This can become very awkward. Fortunately Lana came in, absolutely drunk.

Lana- oh! Hey baby  how you doing? Why didn't you come earlier. Everyone is already pretty drunk Haha

Emi- including you Lana. Get off me will you?

Lana- ehhhh don't be mean. I just came to see what was happening since you'all were gathered here. So wassup?

Chan looked at them a little bit surprised. I guess he doesn't know. This is going to be fun. I bet he's already drunk too.

Me- chan what's the matter? Want another beer?

Chan- yeah no wait . Lana,  emi you two look almost identical. I had that feeling when I was at the convenience store earlier but now that I'm dru- tipsy it's more visible.

Lana- oh! You don't know?

Jeongin- they're actually sisters

Lana- yup this chick and I have the same father!  Her mom had an affair with my dad here is the fruit. Gorgeous isn't she?