˖♡side chapter: 1♡˖

Bangchan

Me - how many days again ?

Felix - chan it's the 5th Time you are asking me this.

Me - sorry. I just can't beleive this.

Felix - i know. The first time i was so worried for her that i didn't slept. I'm used to it now. Just don't disturb her.

Me - ok...

emeline has been in this room for 5 days. She didn't go out once. At first i thought she was avoiding me. That was until Felix told me she Always do that when she have dues. She'll lock herself in that room who is her workplace. She only goes out when she run out of food or when she run out of coffee. She completely forgets the people around her. She didn't even notice my presence. She will cross me without giving me a look.

I was about to leave when the door in front of me opened to reveal an Emeline and huge black circles.

Emeline - get out of my way.

After ignoring my presence for 5 days straight this is the first thing she says to me ?

Emeline - lixie! Lixie ! Lixie come here !! Right now! She started shouting.

Felix came running in and started to worry

Felix - What is it?

Emeline - I need a model for the theme that the teacher gave but I can't find the right one.

Felix - Do you want me to pose for you?

Emeline - Mmh no I don't feel inspired. You are too skinny.

So he pointed in my direction and Emeline turned and looked at me.

Felix- him?

She came up to me and started touching me all over. She looked pensive then she grabbed my arms on both sides, smiling.

Emeline - you are PERFECT for this.

Me - what ?

Felix - just follow her. And also don't touch anything in there.

She dragged me inside that room. Well atleast i will have the opportunity to talk things out with her.

~~~

3 hours. 3 hours i'm in this position and not Moving an inch. Three hours she's not saying anything. She's busy doing i don't know what exactly. Plus this room is so messy. I just want to clean it and put it in order.

Me - emi

Emeline - stay still. Her eyes were still on her drawing desk.

Me - Can we talk a bit ? It's been three hours already.

She sighed in annoyance.

Emeline - fine take a 20 mins of break.

Me - Can we talk now ?

Emeline - that's not what we are already doing ?

Me - you know what i mean.

Emeline - ...

Me - why are you always running Emeline ?

Emeline - i'm not.

Me - yes you are. In high school and now you are still running away from you problems. Take-

Emeline - that's my way of handling things ok ?! I can't be strong like you everytime !

She was at the verge of crying. I made her cry once again.

Emeline - get out. Now. I was already done anyway.

Me - emi...

Emeline - i said get out!