♡ 3 ♡

Emeline

School started two months ago and chan and i still have our routine. We had sex a few times. We even did it in school. Only one time. And almost got caught. So we never tried again.

I don't know why but chan always looks lonely. Like really lonely. The only time i can see him really smile is when he's with me or when he is hanging with those other seven popular guys. There Seungmin, Lee Minho , Jeongin Aka I.N , Hyunjin my favorite. I like that guys personality. Like for real. There's also Woojin , he's cute but not my type, Han Jisung. That guy looks like a squirrel too cute and then Changbin. My ex. Yes we were dating like 4 years ago. It did last four months but that's all. We are still friends but we don't hang out often.

When i came back from Europe i did hang with chan at his place 2 or 3 times. I don't want the others to know i actually seem to be close to him.

Today as usual i fell asleep during class. They went home without telling me this time and i was left alone in the classroom . The school was already empty when i woke up. Chan was sitting infront of me and was watching me sleep.

Me - Creep.

Chan - ha ? You are awake.

Me - yes i am. Why didn't you wake me up ?

Chan - you look peaceful when you sleep. And you look very cute. I didn't want to disturb you.

Me - stop being so sweet with me. I may fall for you.

Chan - have you not fell for me already ?

Woah. Ok that was courageous. I agree.

Me - and you?

Chan - ...

Me - don't . Come here and just kiss me. He did as i said a bit disappointed i didn't want to hear what he wanted to tell me. I know the answer. I just don't want to hear it.

Me - let us head home.

Chan - okay.

Me - uhm..

Chan - yes ?

Me - your birthday is in two weeks.

Chan - yes.

Me - come to my place. I'll Cook for you.

Chan - for real ?!

Me - Yep

Chan - thank you very much !! I can't wait!

He hugged me very tightly and kissed me all over my face. He was very happy. And i like seeing him happy.

Me - ok ok let me go now. My legs aren't touching the floor anymore.

Chan - sorry. Haha

He was too happy and was smilling with all his heart. He's too adorable. He was standing in front of me and looked me straight in my eyes. I could see the desire burning in his eyes.

He suddenly pulled me close to him with his hand on my waist. He kissed me and i did not push him away. He carried me and made me sit on the nearest table still kissing me. I felt his hand on my thigh. It was hot. And i did not stop him. His hand then went up under my shirt and he started to massage my breast. Why is he this good at it. His lips were attacking my neck. And i couldn't stop a maon to come out.

I could feel him smile on my neck. I can't let him continue. If he leaves a mark i won't be able to cover it up.

Me - p- please.. s-stop.. haah~

He won't stop. I need him to stop. If somebody sees us my peaceful school life will end.

Me - chan... Stop!

I pushed him away. He was standing in front of me without saying a word.

Me - sorry... I can't. Not here. What if somebody sees us ?

Chan - i don't really Care. Yo-

Me - i do care. I don't want the others to know about us.

Once again i stopped him from saying those words. I don't want to hear them. It will be more difficult to leave if he says those words that i fear.

Me - let's head home.

I picked my bag which fell on the floor and started walking out while rearranging my uniform. He was still standing there with a very sad face. I stopped at the door.

Me - don't forget. In two weeks. I'll make a cake only for you.

And i went home. I think he was happy since his sad face changed when i said those words.

2 weeks passed already. Today is the 3rd of october. Bangchan's birthday. He is now sitting in the kitchen and watching me making the cake. He came very early today. I was not awake yet. Lily was still at my aunts house. She still goes to school. I'm now alone with mom. Wait... mom ! I completely forgot it's her day off today ! Damn..

The cake was almost ready when she woke up.

Mom - who is baking a cake this early ?

Me - mom it's 1pm! I shouted from the kitchen.

She came in the kitchen.

Mom - ahhh! I slept Well this night. For the first time in weeks. Can you make me some tea please ?

Me - it's already ready. Go in the living room.

Of course i prepared everything before she woke up.

Mom - oh Christopher how are you ?

Chan - i'm fine ma'am.

Mom - how are your parents doing?

Chan - fine ma'am

Mom - greet them for me. And what are you doing here young man ?

Chan - it's my birthday. She is making a cake for me.

Mom - how sweet of her. Have fun the two of you.

And the she left the kitchen to the living room.

Okay what the Fuck is happening here?!! He knows my mom!

Chan - she's your mom?!

Me - how do you know her ?!

Chan - she's working with my parents. She used to come to our place often. Why didn't you tell me she's your mom ?

Me - how was i supposed to know you know her?!

Chan - i don't .

Me - whatever. The cake is almost ready.

I was about to get up when he held my hand and pull me close to him.

Me - chan stop that. My mom is near.

Chan - i-

Me - i know you don't care but i do so let go. The cake is ready.

He let me go. The cake almost burned. I'm very lucky today.

We spent the rest of the day eating, drinking and having fun at my place. Of course my mom was with us. She may look cold sometimes but she is a funny person. She has a good personality and is very lovely. I love her the most.

It was about 6pm when chan finally went home. Mom gave him a ride because she was worried. I stayed home to clean. Little did i know it'll be the last time we will enjoy time together.

_______________________________________

Lazy owner ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Don't forget to vote♡(ӦvӦ。)