♡ 4 ♡

Emeline

Nam - guys christmas is almost there. What are your plans ?

Dooshik - having fun. I got tickets for the New amusement park.

Minseo - how many ?

Dooshik - 10.

Me - wtf- why this much? We are only 4 of us here.

Nam - Nop three. I'm going to my aunt house i can't be present.

Minseo - two. I'm going with my girlfriend to another town.

Me - damn. It's just you and me dooshik.

Dooshik - Nop. Let us invite those 8 guys. Pointing chan and his friends.

Me - them ? Why ?

Dooshik - you know i've always wanted to hang with those guys. Plus who else Can i propose to ? You three are the only people i'm close to in this school.

Me - fine. You won.

We were eating at the tables outside. Suddenly chan left his group and went inside the school building. People started to talk and gasp all of a sudden. Phones started to pop from notifications. Every single phone was ringing. I was busy eating and did not look up from my meal.  Then my phone rang. I was annoyed. I don't like to be interupted when i'm eating. What i Saw next got me Frozen. How?! Why ?!

Everybody was looking at me. Even my friends. They were shocked. They looked at me in disbeleive. Well i understand. But who did this?!!! And where is chan?

Nam - emi...  Can you please explain this to us ?

Me - uhm... I- i...

I was unable to talk. What Can i Say. How Can i say ? I don't have anything to say. I'm unable to Say something. I can't breath properly.

Binnie - emi remember to breath. In out. That's it. Good.

Binnie. When did he arrived here ?

Me - binnie where is chan?

Binnie - he went to the toilet. He left his phone with me.

Me - i'm going to see him.

Binnie - emi stay here...

Me - we are not more together. Don't tell me what to do.

Binnie - ...

Me - well.

The others where shocked. Of course they never knew binnie was my ex nor that i kissed chan. THE celebrity of this school. Who ever posted that i'll find him or her and he or she will pay. My peaceful life is over.

The way to the boy's toilet was not simple at ALL. Everywhere i passed there were people staring at me. The picture spread all over the school. When i finally arrived i Saw chan washing his hands. What was he doing all this time.

Me - Christopher

Chan - emi ? What are you doing here?

Me - we have a problem.

I showed him the picture of the two of us kissing in that classroom. He was not shocked at all. What ?! That's all he feels ?!

Me - that's it ?

Chan - what?

Me - that's all it makes you? The entire school knows about us now.

Chan - about us? You talk like were something. What are we Emeline ? All they know is that we kissed. And that picture was taken weeks ago.