29

Peter kept swinging until he approached the cemetery. That fucking cemetery. The cemetery that held a gravestone for his very much alive father. His evil, psychotic father. The man who lied to him. He never loved him.

This was a total shot in the dark, but Peter somehow knew he would be here. Waiting for him.

It was pitch black outside and no one was around. It was the perfect setting.

Peter jumped to the ground and stood up straight, scanning his surroundings. When he knew for certain that there was no one there, he entered through the gate and walked along the path. His anger was growing with every step, along with his sadness and fear. But he was doing it, and no one was going to stop him.

He turned the corner, and sure enough, there he was. Stood at his gravestone. Peter stood still and watched him for a moment. He didn't deserve his name to be there. He didn't deserve to be remembered. He didn't deserve to have his gravestone stood next to his mother's. The woman who truly loved Peter, and took care of him. The woman Richard murdered.

Peter clenched his fists. He couldn't wait any longer. He started walking towards the man. Suddenly, Richard turned around and faced Peter. The boy stood still and waited to see what he would do. But all the man did was smirk, and then turn back around before slowly walking towards the woods. It wasn't a rushed walk. It wasn't a run. It was a walk that told Peter to follow him. So Peter did.

He followed Richard into the woods until he came to an abrupt stop, so Peter did as well.

"You are so predictable, Peter." Richard said before turning around to face the boy. "Really. How dumb can you be?" He laughed.

Peter gritted his teeth and clenched his fists impossible tighter. He was glad that he had a mask on, otherwise the man would see how much he effected Peter. He blinked away the tears and stared at him.

"So, Spiderman...I suppose you're gonna kill me now?" Richard snorted. Peter took a deep breath.

"I'm not gonna kill you." Peter said. He grabbed his mask and pulled it off his head.

"I am."

Richard's mouth curled into a smirk. "We'll see about that...Peter Parker."

Peter let out a yell as he launched himself at Richard, making him topple backwards. Peter sat on top of the man and threw constant punches at his head.

Richard let out an angry grunt and eventually got a grasp of Peter's wrists, violently pushing him off his body. Peter was quick to pick himself up before the man could try anything.

Richard threw a punch at Peter and he dodged it, grabbed his elbow and twisted it backwards so he could push the man down and knee him in the stomach. But Richard used his other arm to grab Peter's shoulder and haul the boy over the man's bent form and fell to the ground.

Richard kicked Peter in the side multiple times before the boy grabbed his leg and swung his legs around, pushing himself upwards and kicking the man in the chest. It knocked him down and Richard let out a wheeze, suggesting he had been winded. Peter took this to his advantage and paused for a few seconds to catch his own breath. He could feel his side bruising and he definitely had a concussion.

Richard had a split lip and a huge gash on the side of his head, both wounds bleeding profusely. Peter smiled at the sight. Richard quickly stood himself up and threw a punch at Peter's head. Peter hunched himself over in pain and Richard elbowed him in the back, causing him to fall to the ground again.

Richard placed a foot on the boy's back and pushed down, pinning him to the ground. Peter let out a grunt which turned into a wheeze as the air was being knocked out of him.

"Wow, you're a good fighter. I suppose HYDRA taught you well, didn't they, Vex?" Richard taunted and laughed like a maniac.

Peter saw red. He hooked his arms around Richard's leg and pushed it away. The man stumbled a bit so Peter quickly spun himself around and hooked his legs around Richard's. He pushed the man down and bent his leg upwards in the process. A cracking sound echoed through the woods and Richard let out a yell, and clung onto his leg when he landed on the ground.

Peter smirked and stood himself up, letting out a deep breath as he stared at Richard on the ground. He managed to break the man's leg, now he just needed to break everything else.

Peter threw himself at Richard again, throwing punches at his stomach, his arms, his face. The man let out cries and screams but Peter had no remorse. He just kept on hitting and hitting, until all he saw was blood. Blood on Richard's face, blood in Richard's mouth, blood on Peter's hands.

He wanted him dead. So he didn't stop. He didn't even hear the voices from behind him, shouting at him to stop. He only felt an arm (that wasn't Richard's) wrap around his body and lift him up.

Peter let out a scream and kicked against whoever pulled him away from Richard.

"Peter! Stop- calm down!" The voice of the person who was holding him said. He had one hand wrapped his arms, pinning them to his sides and the other arm against his chest. Peter couldn't help but notice that the arm around his body was cold. It felt like...metal?

That was when Peter realized that the person holding him down was Bucky.

"LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" Peter screamed. He felt like his throat was being ripped out. His eyes were swarmed with tears so he could hardly see 3 other figures surrounding Richard.

"NO! LET ME GO! I HAD HIM!" Peter said as he screamed and kicked against Bucky.

"Peter, sh, it's okay. Calm down, please. We'll take care of him." Bucky said to Peter, calmly. Peter looked back up at the others and Richard was stood up and in handcuffs, bleeding everywhere. The scene was gruesome.

"Tony! Wanna swap places?" Bucky called out to the others. Peter struggled even more in his grip because he knew once he was in Tony's, he would never leave again. Because Tony would definitely not let him. He still had a chance.

But that chance was ripped away from him as he heard Tony's suit walk towards them. Peter looked up at him and he was a distraught look on his face - his helmet wasn't on.

"Come on, come here buddy. It's okay." Tony soothed the boy as he took him away from Bucky's arms, only to be placed into another firm grip. Bucky walked over to Nat and Steve to help them take Richard away.

Peter sobbed and screamed, still struggling but with less force because he was growing incredibly exhausted.

Tony's heart felt like it had been shattered at the sounds Peter was making. They were so loud and broken that it terrified Tony.

"Hey, hey, hey. It's okay, just calm down. You're gonna rip your vocal chords out in a second." Tony laughed to try and lighten the mood but it had no effect. Bucky was much more stronger than Tony, that was just a fact. So technically, if Peter tried incredibly hard, he could escape from his dad's grip. But that would involve hurting Tony. And Peter didn't want to do that. He scolded himself for even thinking about it.

Peter struggled again, but that only caused Tony to tighten his hold on the boy.

"Shh, it's okay. You're okay now. He's not gonna hurt you." Tony said as he stepped a tiny bit further away from the others.

"Let- let me go!" Peter sobbed and continued to fight against the man.

"Peter! Stop struggling!"

"I HAD HIM! I..." Peter said as his voice trailed off. "I had him...please let...l-let me finish."

"I can't do that, you know I can't. Just take a deep breath, okay? Everything will be fine." Tony said softly to Peter.

But Peter cried even more and Tony sighed. "Steve! I need the sedation!"

Peter's eyes widened.

"No...no, no! Let me go! LET ME GO!" Peter said, fighting harder against Tony as Steve walked over to them with the kit and the needle.

"I'm so sorry, Peter." Tony whispered to him. Steve tilted the boy's head and stuck the needle in his neck. Peter immediately felt dizzy and tired. He was too exhausted to fight it, so he let the darkness take over him.