Chapter 4

As Gibbs and Savannah made their way home, Savannah who was in her carseat noticed the red Hoodie next to her on the main seat, she grabbed the hoodie and pulled it to her and up towards her, and smelled it, "it smells like Daddy" she thought as she snuggle into it and held on to it tightly not wanting to let it go, she soon fell sleep snuggled into the Hoodie.

As Gibbs pulled into his driveway and parked the car, he got out from the driver side of the car and went around to the back passenger door and opened it up and found Savannah fast asleep snuggled into his red USMC hoodie, and he smiled at his girl all snuggled in his hoodie, he then undid her belts in her carseat and gently lifted her out and held her close, Savannah then snuggled into him and continued to sleep.

He shut the car door and headed for the house. As he reached the front door Savannah awoke from her sleep and looked up at Gibbs "My Hoodie Now" she said with a smile on her face. "It's now all yours My Girl" Gibbs said back to her with a smile on his face. "Daddy this is my home now" Savannah asked while rubbing her eyes "Yes this is now your home, you also have your own room right across from Daddy's Room" Gibbs told Savannah as he opened the front door revealing the inside of the house.

Gibbs walked into the house and kicked his shoes off and placed Savannah's bag down on the bench beside the door, then he helped Savannah with her shoes and sweater and placed them on the bench to, as he did that Savannah looked around the living room taking in the space, she then noticed a picture frame on the end table that was closest to the front door she looked at the photograph that was in it and smiled. "Daddy is that Kelly?" she asked. "Yes, that is Kelly, she was about your age in that photograph, she was very much like you, she loved my hoodies, she had the same pretty blue eyes like you and she had your smile, Daddy doesn't talk about Kelly as much as he should, but I promise that will change" Gibbs answered. "Daddy you can always talk about Kelly with me, even if it makes you cry a little because she was your daughter too." Savannah said as she hugged Gibbs.

"Where's my bag Daddy?" Savannah asked as she got worried. "It's right here my girl," Gibbs said, holding her bag up. Savannah grabbed the bag from Gibbs and opened it up and started to removing everything from the bag to get the bottom of it for her blanket, as she reached the bottom she pulled out a big bright pink rolled up blanket, "Mommy had this made for me it has my whole name on it and it's a long name, Mommy always called me by my whole name" Savannah said as she unrolled the blanket to reveal her whole name Savannah Elizabeth Kelly Ann Gibbs which was printed across the blanket, when Gibbs saw Savannah's full name he was quite stunned by it, he didn't realize that Melissa had used his mother's name to, and that she actually used his last name for Savannah, he had figured that she used Brooks for Savannah's last name.

"You know Savannah, Mommy used to call me by my whole name too." Gibbs told Savannah, "What's your whole name Daddy?" Savannah asked Gibbs. "Well Daddy's whole name is Leroy Jethro Gibbs" Gibbs answered. "Leeeroy is a funny name, but I love it" Savannah said as she smiled and hugged Gibbs.

Gibbs picked up Savannah's bag and they both headed for her room, as they reached her room, Savannah stood in the doorway, taking in her room, "Daddy its to big for me, I share with you, Mommy and I shared her room, because we only had one bedroom" Savannah told Gibbs. " We don't have to share, This room is all yours My Girl, we can decorate it any way you want, whether it's pink with unicorns or pink with princesses, it's whatever your little heart desires, I want it to be special for you My Girl" Gibbs explained to Savannah.

Savannah moved back towards Gibbs and took his hand, as she grabbed his hand, she noticed the heart shaped birthmark on it, she realized that it was the exact same birthmark she had on the same hand, "Daddy look, we have the same mark on our hands" Savannah said excitedly to Gibbs. "Those birthmarks are special my girl, whenever you miss me you just have to rub the mark and I will know you miss me, and it's the same for me, when I miss you I just have to rub the mark and you will know when I miss you" Gibbs told Savannah. "We will both know we belong to each other by the marks on our hand, you will always be my Daddy and I will always be your Girl, no matter what" Savannah said as she rubbed her birthmark.

Savannah looked up at Gibbs and pulled on his hand, Gibbs got down on one knee and looked at Savannah, "Daddy I want boats in my room, I want a big one painted on the wall, with dolphins swimming around it and I want you sailing it with me at your side, Mommy never knew why I liked boats so much, boats are my favorite that's why I want boats in my room" Savannah explained to Gibbs with the biggest smile on her face. Gibbs was completely taken back by the fact that Savannah wanted boats in her room all he could think was "that's my girl" she is definitely a Gibbs through and through, and that he needed to take Savannah down to the basement to see his boat.