Vol.1. Chapter 3.1: Horikita's Golden Ticket to Class A

[A/N Changed the cover page to this one. Thought it would fit the aesthetics of a villain more]

[A/N Also, to be honest, the previous murder attempt by Kiyo doesn't have much significance to the story other than showing how far he is willing to go

[A/N Also, to be honest, the previous murder attempt by Kiyo doesn't have much significance to the story other than showing how far he is willing to go. I personally find violence to be boring and too predictable. But meh... I just wanted to write a Yamauchi torture scene. 😊 ]

[Back to the psychological part of the story.....]

-

-

[Horikita POV]

My brother always said the way to learn the job you want is to spend every second watching someone else do it.

''Listen Suzune, to get the job at the top, you've got to start at the bottom,'' he told me. ''If you are in a company make sure to become the person the CEO can't live without. Be their right-hand man. Learn their world, and you will become one of them.''

I am in Class D, so one could say I am starting from the very bottom.

And the CEO in question would be the boy sitting next to me. I am supposed to become irreplaceable to him? And I should somehow become his Right Hand? It just so happened that I was the right hand who wanted to slap his damn face most of the time.

My neighbor, Kiyotaka Ayanokouji. That cold Bastard.

We were still in class, the bell for lunch break just rang.

My stomach clenched tightly at the thought of him: tall, good-looking, highly competent, and entirely evil. Why evil you may ask?

''And then I pushed his head back in the water. You should've seen the way he squirmed-'' Ayanokouji was retelling his little secret incident he took part in.

He told me about how he lured Yamauchi to an isolated location with a text message and used a CIA torture method on him just because he rubbed him the wrong way. Yamauchi, the victim in question was currently massaging Ayanokouji's shoulders obediently with a depressed look.

When I asked him about it, Ayanokouji just replied by saying I'm putting him to good use. At least this way, he can still contribute to the class in his own pointless way. Far more productive than him perving out on the girls, wouldn't you agree.

I didn't agree.

''Why in the God's name are you even telling me this.'' I rubbed my forehead in annoyance. We were still in class.

''Why not? I used to have a personal therapist with whom I used to share my day, I guess it became an unhealthy habit of mine. Consider yourself her replacement. Also, Good stories are always meant to be shared. If you have kids someday, make sure to tell them about me, I'm certain they will sleep soundly with sweet dreams of rainbows and butterflies.''