4

Alyssa Stephans Latto Pov:

Alyssa Stephans
Latto
Pov:

Me and lani out here shopping today because we need time for ourselves and pookie always having with him but I love being near him to.

"Girl I don't why these hoes pushing people or a dress"Lani said mugging the girls.

"They probably got child support or even the PP money from they scamming man"I said shaking my head.

"Watch when they dumb assess get caught up by the 12"Lani said getting different shirts.

"I'm get these jumpsuits in different colors"I said because I can't never pick.

"Sis u just like me because Taurus be mad when I do that"She said.

But his ass be same color shirt...

"Hoe keep talking about my baby father then we see what happens"I heard and me lani turned around.

"Bitch you and your man be burning together"The ole girl said.

"Personally that was me wouldn't let talk to me like that"I said.

"We going fight a the park or even at my mom house"The girl said.

"Girl still live with her mother and don't never find a doctor"We all heard and she walked way with big group of people.

"Damn shame people fight over you burning"Lani said and we left to get food.

Text Messages

My King🤞🏽🥵❤-bookie meet us in the studio

Me-Ok papa and bringing food

My King-🤞🏽🥵❤-Thanks love

"Girl we brought all this food and hope dirty bitch don't think she getting anything"Lani said.

"Even try I'm push a bitch because this for gang"I said like they don't have money for food but new nappy lace front.

*Shit I don't wear lace fronts but my braids be looking good...

"Let tell u Rod is mean as hell because he told people on live I built like a linebacker"She said mugging the air.

"I can't with y'all"I said laughing.

"Nigga need liposuction"She said and I almost hit a car.

Taurus Bartlett
Polog
Pov:

"They need hurry up with the food"Wave dumb self complaining.

"Nigga didn't u just have chicken wings"Tay said lighting up a blunt.

"So and know it's lani dragqueen ass doing something to my food"He says nodding.

"Thank you Polo bring food for us"One these stank ass girls said to me.

"Not for your crooked ass teeth,my lady bring the food for family"I said looking her up and down.

"Period"Asian said sitting on von while durk and India was walking in.

"Wassup niggas"He dapped us up.

"It's Lani in the building"I heard.

"It's Big Mf Latto in the building"They both walked in with bags of trays.

"Hey baby"I said kissing her.

"Food is here"Rod said running mad fast and knocked down lani.

"Damn didn't feel that earthquake"She said.

"Shit never seen ET fly that fast"He said.

We at then we seen ma Manger come in...

"Latto want record a song"He said.

"Yea that's cool"She said getting up.

"I like that ma"I said to her in the booth.

"Papa can do a song"She said rubbing her lipgloss off.

"Yo play my beat"I said.

"You sound good pookie"She said hyping me up.

"Bro good have to phones then I can stream both y'all songs"Lani said.

"Where those stank ass hoes go"I said looking around.

"They left but they said they going beat up Latto"Von said shaking his head.

"Wish a bitch would, babe going have bail me out jail"She hugging my waist.

"Me too"I said because I don't play about family.

Author-Update

Your girl don't have to take Regants then I'm staying home till the 27th...

New books coming soon

Key Glock and Big Boogie