29

Taurus Bartlett
Polo G
Pov:

The boys decided we throw a party at the Airbnb because don't want to go to the strip club cause got my wife to do all those things for me.

"Nigga give me my money, "Tay told Tjay.

"Man, you moved the ball with your finger, "Tjay told him.

"I need money for an unborn child," He said.

"Nigga bye," He said picking up his money and sitting next to me.

"Yo every time watch football my team loses, "I said getting mad giants winning.

"Bro be like that"Rod eating all the food to himself.

I watched the game then the party whole bunch of celebrity's came out and showed me love tonight.

liked by @latto and 70k others
@Polo.G-Big Goat

Alyssa Stephans
Latto
Pov:

Out with all my girls today having fun at the club we was dancing and singing everybody was having good night these hoes brought me some nasty gifts for the bedroom.

"Latto you so fine"Megan hugged me.

"Meagn you is too"I said drinking some tequila.

I missed my man they keep telling u see him tomorrow at the wedding but I'm very clingy person mostly with my kids.

"Ok cardi better cut it up"I said yelling throwing money at her she the life a this party.

I was dancing on the poll we even had time play some games these bitches text dirty messages to their man.

Author-They having some fun but wedding coming next y'all...