30

Alyssa Stephans
Latto
Pov:

I'm very nervous wished I had my family here with me but they don't fuck with us anymore after what my parents did and never believed us.

"Miss thang you so beautiful"Mac says to me.

"Mommy I'm a princess," Kiara says to me.

"Yea baby you are a princess," I said hugging her and fixing my dress.

"Alright everyone get in your places, "The planner told us.

"Damn my lil sis getting married, "Teagn says waiting for the music to hit.

"I know the hope to find your peace," I said he broke up with Miracle she was stilling his money messing with Tyler.

"Naw just stay single," He said the door opened we walked in people took pictures of us.

I'm skipping the whole wedding for this.

Taurus Bartlett
Polo G
Pov:

Damn, nigga is a husband never thought I would be one Alyssa's vows touched my heart I was crying seeing her come down to meet me.

"Papa can't believe we going to Hawaii," Alyssa says laying on me.

"Yea I know that's your dream place," I said.

"I remember when had fought Peach it showed how grow as a woman," She said.

"I did too always was mean nigga" I said.

"Papa wasn't mean just didn't like other people," She said.

"Never had Love Like This...Before"I said kissing her lips.

The end...

Do want the new book What I Need today or tomorrow, at night...

Plz answer my question⬆️⬆️⬆️