10

Alyssa Stephans Latto Pov:

Alyssa Stephans
Latto
Pov:

Me and Taurus I had to go to a meeting for his new song coming because he want know how everything is looking.I love seeing him working because he very hard what he does.

"Mamas can bring me bottle water"He said because we about to leave out.

"Ok pa"I said going in the kitchen then walking out with him.

"Do y'all want any food"Taurus asked me.

"Let's wait till we get to the meeting pookie"I said while he hand on my leg rubbing up and down.

"I hope these niggas don't put they stupid ideas in my music video"He told me then open the door for me.

"Good Afternoon Ms.Capalot and Mr.Capalot"The man greeted us and we say hey.

Few minutes...

"These outfits look good but other ones are not"Tre says telling his styles.

"Yea I like first ones"I said and she rolled her eyes.

Taurus Bartlett
Polo G
Pov:

I see this woman just roll her eyes at my girl because she agreed with me over a outfit.They about to make me act crazy in this place.

"Why hell rolling eyes"I said to her.

"She one your hoes that don't know nothing"She said and about put bullet in this bitch head.

"First of sound stupid because this my wife and she can give any her ideas out loud if she want now your ass fired"I said and she started crying.

"You going see what coming for you and I loved our relationship"She said picking up her stuff.

"What relationship did we have because only knew you for three weeks"I said mugging her.

"Choose that bitch over me"Layla said.

"Look girl better stop calling me out my name our about beat the fuck out you"Alyssa said holding her neck tight.

"Post be good meeting then people love to fuck up things"I said and bookie rubbed my back.

"We can finish up here and papa we have your outfit"She said kissing me.

"Yea ma lets go home"I said and walked out holding hands.

Author-Always some drama...

Do think Layla come back...