11

Alyssa Stephans Latto Pov:

Alyssa Stephans
Latto
Pov:

Taurus and the boys found out who the girl was that post to be his stylists she is Peach older sister that want revenge on me for beating the shit of her lil sister.I just don't want nothing happen to my family.

"Baby going have stay in the house for a while"Polo told me.

"Ok but make sure you safe as also"I said hugging him tight.

"Ma I got you"He said rubbing my back.

"Do thing she planning something"I said.

"Yea but we going try catch before she hurt anyone"He said.

"I know hallow about to go crazy over me"I said.

"Mmm would of to if was in his place someone coming after my sister"Polo said.

"

Bookie let's go watch a movie"I said and picked me up like a lil baby.

"Mamas really love with all my heart heart"Polo says.

"Tremani you my whole peace"I said kissing him.

Taurus Bartlett
Polo G
Pov:

Need keep my girl safe because she only woman made me slime then other tan my mother or sister.Something happen to her I don't know what do with my self because the blame going be one me.

"Pookie really got me watching Parent Trap"I said.

"Yea this movie so good thought she had a twin"She said.

"This happen real life to me he probably going take you away for me"I said having me thinking having another me.

"Boy please what cardi said if he had let run a train"She says making me mugged her.

"No the hell you won't"I said smacking her ass hard.

"Ouch pa that hurt so much"She says rubbing it.

"Stop playing with me Michelle"I said.

"Sorry daddy I be good"Alyssa says laying on my chest.

Thank you God for finding me a good woman that never switch sides with me even on bad times.

Author-

Little chapter for u guys...