CHAPTER 64

Chapter 64

Du Wen Jing called for everyone to have some fruits but most just grabbed a piece of watermelon before going back to their singing. 

Only Mo Di took a piece of grapefruit but having too much to eat prior to this, Mo Di could not stuff in any more food. He put it back on the plate and decided to go out for a walk to assist his digestion.

The hallway was now noisy as a few of the doors were open. Listening to the jumbled noises, it seemed Xian Yu Chao’s voice was not at the bottom yet.

Mo Di’s ears and heart were tired. He finally chose to go downstairs to have some peace and quiet outside the building.

There were no distinctive noises in the lobby on the first floor. One of the receptionists was serving a customer while the other was busying with her phone.

Mo Di walked across the hall and out the front door.

Just when he got across the street, his phone rang. It was Xian Yu Chao.

“Hello, Xiao Di, where have you been?! Du Wen Jing went to look for you and couldn’t find you anywhere!”

Xian Yu Chao’s trumpet voice blasted across the phone.

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

Mo Di distanced his phone from his ear: “I’m outside getting some air. You guys sing, don’t worry about me. I’ll come back later.”

“Ok! Come back quickly! Oh right, we drank the wine, it’s really good! We left you a cup!” Xian Yu Chao was still shouting into the phone.

Mo Di felt his eardrums almost destroyed and hung up quickly.

“Mo Di!”

Just as the shouts from the phone died down, Mo Di heard another one exploded from behind.

Mo Di was shaken up. He slowly turned his head to find Gu Ran Ju standing right behind him. He was wearing a black jacket and black jeans. His hair was shaved at the sides, leaving a tuft in the middle which he combed back with gel, very much like a rock and roll singer.

Mo Di was instantly annoyed.

“Gu Ran Ju, what the hell were you yelling for?”

“The first thing you do when you see me is being angry at me!” Gu Ran Ju was feeling somewhat aggrieved. He charged forward and glared at Mo Di.

“Mo Di, why do you dislike me so much?! What is your reason?!” 

Mo Di was mystified. What’s the matter with this Gu Ran Ju?

He never sought him out nor had he ever tried to harm him. The most he did was ignore him but that was nothing overboard, was it?

Were they to switch roles and Gu Ran Ju was the victim of the countless times he tried to ruin his life, would the reborned Gu ran Ju let him live? What a joke. He was not seeking revenge. All he did was ignore him and it’s not wrong to ignore people.

Gu Ran Ju seemed to think too highly of himself.

Mo Di turned and walked away, completely treating Gu ran Ju like air.

Gu Ran Ju followed behind him like a leech.

“Mo Di, stop right there! How dare you ignore me?! How dare you?!”

Gu Ran Ju was furious and also partially aggrieved.

The last time he went to look for Mo Di was to clear things up. He searched the whole Jing Da but could not find him. When his temper was at its peak and he had to go back to school, his second class for the day had already started. With his rotten luck, he was caught by the discipline master and the principal. The bullshit principal even called his parents and that was the reason he was being watched for a whole month.