CHAPTER 106

Chapter 106

Edited and Proofread by KitKat

“Someone in the Mo family?”

“Brother, how did you know that?” Mo Di was quite surprised. Even he himself did not remember the Mo family members’ numbers. Furthermore, he was certain that if they were to call him, they would probably use a disposable number.

“During the previous investigations, I found all their private numbers and had them noted down.” Mu Tian Heng returned the phone to Mo Di and gave his hair a rub.

In truth, these numbers only came up when the ‘he’ from their previous lives began to investigate the Mo family.

“Brother, you’re incredible.” Mo Di’s eyes shone without a trace of doubt. Mu Tian Heng was the person he trusted the most.

“Brother, did you memorize all the numbers?”

“Almost. I have a good memory.” Mu Tian Heng had a gentle look but in a rather stern voice, he said, “Since this number belongs to the Mo family, they must be up to something. Whether it’s the base or at school, you have to be vigilant, or else I won’t allow you to participate in the competition or attend school anymore.”

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

“!” Mo Di was dumbfounded.

He did not expect Mu Tian Heng to become so strict to the point that he would stop him from going to the base and school. “Brother, did my story worry you? It’s actually not that bad. They don’t have that kind of power now, you don’t have to worry. Ain’t I a lot better in this life? Everything is going my way.”

“I am indeed worried which is why I want to avoid any risk.” Mu Tian Heng looked at him in all seriousness and said, “Of course I won’t make you stay at home forever, that would be my incompetence. At most, give me one year, at least until I give those scums their retribution. For now, you have to be extra careful and protect yourself, or else… I will have to suspend you from attending school for one year.”

“I know. Brother, you don’t have to worry.” Mo Di hugged Mu Tian Heng and rubbed his head against his neck. He then looked up at him and said in a sweet voice, “I was quite capable in my previous life. And in this life, I’m even more so. Didn’t we send them to jail one by one? You really don’t have to worry about me.”

Mo Di did not find Mu Tian Heng domineering nor was he worried about his freedom being restricted. He just hugged him and tried to soothe his fears.

Mu Tian Heng, in turn, held Mo Di tighter. Thinking back, he found that he was quite overbearing but Mo Di’s experiences and what he saw in his dream about their previous lives made him unable to calm down. Seeing that number was enough to send a chill down his spine.

The cold and lifeless urn was like the manifestation of his worst nightmare, haunting him with overwhelming despair and violent hatred.

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

“Second brother, why didn’t you let me talk?”

Mo Liu Gui grabbed her phone back and with a little frustration, she said, “It was really hard for me to finally get through. Xiao Di doesn’t answer our calls or strange numbers. This time I especially got a new number and he was willing to pick up. Second brother, why didn’t you let me talk?”

“Xiao Gui, calm down.”

Mo Er Qian looked at Mo Liu Gui with patience and tolerance, not even a hint of anger at the fact that she could not understand his intentions. “Even if you managed to talk just now, he would still hang up. When that happens, you’re the one who will be upset.”