CHAPTER 83

Chapter 83

Editor & Proofreader: KitKat

Fearing that Mu Tian Heng was taking this too lightly, Mo Di warned him, “Brother, something’s up with Qin Guang Jie wanting to meet you. I don’t think you should see him. If you really have to meet him, you have to be extra careful. He’s a vicious old fox who’s not afraid to mess with the law.” 

“It’ll be fine. I am aware of who he is.”

Mu Tian Heng was smiling at Mo Di, thinking how cute he was, worrying for his sake. “Don’t you trust me? Your brother is also an old fox.”

 “You’re not a fox, you’re a tiger.” Mo Di’s ears turned red after saying that. Why did it feel like they were flirting instead…

“Cough,” Mo Di cleared his throat, “Brother, do you know why Qin Guang Jie wanted to meet you?”

Advertisements

Of course, he could think of two reasons. One was because he had recently poached several of the Qin Group’s businesses, and the other, Qin Guang Jie had probably heard that he had assisted in the casino case. One way or another, Qin Guang Jie was bound to hold a grudge.

But Mu Tian Heng did not tell Mo Di about this. “I’m not sure. Maybe because I chose to do business here and this makes him feel threatened. Although he is the richest man in Hua Xia, his business has not been smooth sailing lately and his throne is at stake.”

“You really don’t know anything else?” Mo Di was sure Mu Tian Heng must’ve known something.

“I can garner a guess but it’s hard to say. If I can confirm anything, you’ll be the first to know,” Mu Tian Heng replied then tried to shift the subject, “Spring Festival is only a few days away, did the staff give you the holiday schedule yet?”

Mo Di was immediately smitten when Mu Tian Heng mentioned this, “Yes, we have three days off and I can go home in two days.”

“Only three days?” Unlike Mo Di, Mu Tian Heng was displeased. “What about those who live far away? Wouldn’t that mean they won’t be able to visit their families?”

“Yes, but to them, this is just a holiday, they never meant for the participants to go home. And they allowed for those that stayed to have their own party to celebrate the Lunar New Year.”

“It’s too short.”

Mu Tian Heng was quite upset. The days that Mo Di’s room stayed empty were too many compared to when he was at home.

“It is short…” Although Mo Di was not as disappointed as Mu Tian Heng, he also wanted to spend more time with him. Ever since he moved to the base, they did not have much time to be alone. It’d been over half a month since he could nestle in Mu Tian Heng’s arms and receive kisses that caused him to feel bubbly all over.

Mo Di was blushing harder the more he thought.

“So what time are you allowed to leave? Can I go pick you up?” Mu Tian Heng’s voice ran through his head and Mo Di was heating up.

“Ah… ok. We’re allowed to leave at 8:30 pm. Brother, you can wait at the east gate. Call me before you leave.”

“Alright. I’ll give you a call.” Mu Tian Heng was filled with bliss.

In fact, Mu Tian Heng had celebrated the Lunar New Year many times because his grandparents were Chinese. It had always been a tradition in his family to celebrate both Christmas and the Spring Festival. Since he was a child, these were the two festivals his family would not miss.