𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

CHAPTER SIX:❝︎Full Moon❞︎

CHAPTER SIX:
❝︎Full Moon❞︎

ELAINE WAS IN SLIGHT SHOCK. After what happened on the roof, she took the time to sit on in her car, processing everything that had happened. There was an axe-murderer, one that had no mouth. A wendigo had just tried to kill not only her mother, but Scott as well. And to save Liam Dunbar, the freshmen that she had just met, Scott bit him and now he may or may not become a werewolf. A supernatural migraine was forming in her head. Scott had made it back to the house before she had, Elaine having stayed at the hospital for a little while to check up on her mom and make sure the other staff members were alright.

     "If Elaine finds out, she's gonna kill you. In fact, she might actually murder you, so incredibly violently murder you." Stiles said as he stood in front of his best friend.

     "If Elaine finds what out?" Elaine stood in the doorway of her brothers room, arms crossed over her chest as she  raised an eyebrow at the two.

     "Huh? What? Uh, nothing, we were just talking about your birthday surprise!" Stiles quickly stuttered.

     "My birthday just passed, Stiles. It's in May. It's literally the beginning of September." 

     "Well, there's no harm in planning ahead." Stiles tried.

     Elaine narrowed her eyes at him before the sound of a third heartbeat echoed in her ears. She slowly turned her head towards the closed bathroom door before looking back at Scott. "What did you two idiots do?" She made her way into the bathroom, Stiles and Scott just looking down at the floor as she did so. She pulled open the shower curtain and her eyes widened in surprise when she saw Liam in the bathtub, duck tape covering his mouth and taped around his entire body. Elaine closed her eyes and sighed. "Oh God. Scott Gregorio McCall and Stiles Stilinski get your asses in here right now."

     "Oh we're dead. We're so dead." Stiles muttered. "You are not helping me in getting her back. You're failing miserably." He sighed. "And so am I." He grabbed Scott by the wrist and dragged him into the bathroom.

     "Get the duck tape off of him, now."

     "El, Scott bit him." Stiles whispered.

     "I know! I witnessed it happen!" Elaine whispered back. "That doesn't mean you had the right to kidnap him!"

     "It'll be fine." Scott nodded.

     "I am going to―︎" Elaine clenched her jaw and walked out of the bathroom. "I will not be apart of this." She walked out of the room and when she came back, they had Liam taped to a chair. The tape had been taking off of his mouth and now Stiles and Scott stood in front of him, trying to explain what happened without actually saying what was going to happen.

     "Liam, what happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you." Scott explained.

     "Unless it kills you." Stiles added. "Shouldn't have said that."