ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕆ℕ𝔼

❝ 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎 ❞

🌌

Seattle, late into the night.

Moonlight glimmering like sunbeams against calm waves of the sea shimmered across the labyrinth of buildings that the city consisted of like how such a peaceful body of water would brush against the softness of the shoreline's sand.

Towering architecture, public establishments, pillars of glass resembling a monster with millions of eyes crammed into its growling head.

The darkness of the night made the city radiate with tranquillity, not a single aspect of damage being able to sneak between the darkened clouds only just allowing the midnight stars to peek in on the relatively serene movement below.

Cars slid between the buildings sparkling in luminous detail to highlight their presence, flowing rapidly down the roads like stones drifting within the crystal like water of a river.

Everything was quiet, except for the odd honking of car horns for those returning from work or an eventful trip out to push one another along to return home before the sun yawned while slipping above the horizon once again.

That was, until the criminal gang swerving a truck that could have been anything but their own shattered the peace.

It was as if the sudden action pumped adrenaline through the maze of the city, forcing the heart of Seattle to beat just too quickly and explode into ruckus mayhem.

Consequences of dynamite being ignited and tossed down the glossed tarmac spewed unexpected flames towards wherever they managed to reach from the vigorous hurl of the robbers.

Gold and orange and red and white flickers of fire burnt away at the streets, the alarming yet ceaseless ringing of a police car swiftly chasing the van withering into silence from a flaming collision.

Lights of blazing red danced in defeat in a single corner of the road, triumphant cackles of the men concealed in black to camouflage to the dead of the night echoing in disappearance.

A certain pair of eyes glistening in the vibrant shade of green that would slice through the facet of an emerald accompanied by a determined grin observed from the roof of one of the city's most famous constructions.

Sonic chuckled at the action that took place below, a gloved hand gripping the edge of the building's summit to maintain his attachment to it that could lead to a devastating event if he were to slip.

He leant forward, examining the towering walls carved in glass that remained firmly pressed to the ground with all the strength his body could collect helping his fingers keep hold.

(Y/n) Wachowski observed from beside him, kneeling much further back and only imagining the chaos that would be breaking out like a prisoner from a cell as the building's roof glistening in the same cerulean as her friend's quills blocked her view of the road.

She could only hear the disastrous commotion, gulping the nerves back into her chest from what she knew Sonic to be planning.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" She questioned anxiously, teeth nibbling at her quaking lip to silence any further complaints and arguments against what was clear that Sonic had planned.

"Yes!" Sonic cried as if the answer was written in the stars above them so (Y/n) should already have known.

"We need to stop them!" He continued, performing small bounces from the tips of his crimson sneakers to the rest of his body whilst shaking the adrenaline into action in a punch from one hand to the palm of another.