𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 𝕐𝕆𝕌 𝔽𝕆ℝ ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝕀ℕ𝔾

❝ 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 ❞

😇

Phew! Finished! Before I say anything more to conclude this story that ended up being longer than I expected, accept my apologies for the updates taking so long and being so spread apart.

I found this more difficult to adapt since the scenes are way more detailed and action packed than the first, but I pat myself on the back for giving (Y/n) her own mini storyline.

At this point, I can stamp in this final part that we have reached 11K reads at this point, so thank you very much for sticking with me through these dragged out updates. Comments have also been lovely, so thank you for those as well!

That's all I have to say, as well as promote my other Sonic books - "Movie Sonic x Reader", please check that out if you hadn't before reading this one because it's the bible created to hold the story set before this one, and "Sonic Boys x Reader Oneshots" you can give a look if you wish.

I also have another oneshot collection planned, but I would like to build up a few chapters instead of posting just one and leaving you to wait until I've genuinely finished the next one!

That may take a while, so see you then! Hope you enjoyed this adventure!!

- speedy_boy_23 xx

😇

🎉 You've finished reading 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝟸 🎉