ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ

❝ 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 ❞

💎

"Bad time to say this, but I don't actually have a plan."

Swarms of Robotnik's mechanical minions designed to take to the air sculpted in hovering pods and laser shooting wasps shrouded Sonic and his team from the larger of the robots, almost as if they wanted to be endured in battle first. Planless, Sonic went along with what felt natural, spinning his legs with his shoulder pressed to the ramp in the road to clear out the first shield of robots before they even had the chance to burst a laser from their sockets.

"Tails, any ideas?" He questioned, hope risen in his tone that the fox had some sort of scheme.

"We have to find his weak spot." Tails commanded, a little gun in his hold as he sent lightning bullets across the row of buzzing robots in front of him, successfully eliminating them.

"I suggest the groin." Knuckles cut in, using his boulder fists to slam into the machines and crush them to metallic crumbs scattered over the tarmac.

"What? No, no!" Sonic denied, rather shocked.

"Traditionally, yes. The groin is the weakest spot." Knuckles explained, not seeing anything bad cropping up in his language choices as he pounded a fist into the drone under his arm until it exploded.

"Stop. Saying. Groin." Sonic instructed pleadingly.

"Hedgehog!" Robotnik hissed from within the towering robot, his voice sounding pixilated and echoey.

The mechanical giant clinked at the wrists, dislocating the connection above so the metal would peel away and reveal laser compartments. Blazing light shot out in thick and steaming streaks, Sonic's eyes widening as it scorched the asphalt ahead alongside more robotic wasps and drones hovering by its side.

"Look out!" He cried, dodging out of the laser's route with Tails and Knuckles swiftly behind him.

Sonic skidded across the road and around the ripped ramp no longer providing effective protection against the attacks, burning into a blue blur as the robot's wrists jolted back to blast more individual lasers. They felt more powerful by the shot, and flamed with neon white at the centre but with the mystical green aura of the emerald. Sonic formed a straight path, blue sinking into the air behind as Tails flashed to his side in bright yellow with a propeller action in his tails with Knuckles darting ahead in strong red.

"I know what his weak spot is. It's me! I'm the groin! Think about it; I live rent-free in this dude's head, so if I go out there and rile him up..." Sonic announced, leaping up as more drones headed there way, latching into Tails' grip so he could spin the soles of his shoes directly into them midair.

"He'll focus on only you, leaving himself open to a flanking manoeuvre from me and the fox!" Knuckles cried, completing the plan while driving his body headfirst into approaching drones. "Hedgehog, you are a brave and noble warrior! Go to your certain death, with honour!"

Sonic chuckled softly. "We're gonna have to work on your pep talks, pal."

"Yeah!" Tails giggled, flying above after returning Sonic to the ground.

"Let's go!" Sonic instructed, Knuckles nodding subtly and following his blue path still aglow even from minutes ago with a blast of crimson.

Soon enough, the roads separated. Three routes were available, conveniently, diverging into three new parts of the town. Sonic took the path that continued ahead, speeding right towards the robot to take it on one on one while Tails drifted right and Knuckles curved left. Sonic skidded to a halt, the robot towering over him but pumping no fear through him. Determination manipulated the hedgehog, and he held a fist up to the the machine's enormous foot with a strong emerald stare squinting upward.

𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝟸जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें