❝𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄❞

(yes im starting to put roblox memes as the images😔 I'm bored)

"Gophers in the east cabin, bass in the west." Chris says.

"Bunk beds? Isn't this like a little summer camp?" Heather says placing her bags down.

"That's the idea, genius." Gwen says, shoving past her.

"Ugh, shut it, weird goth girl." Heather snaps back.

Cody walks in behind Gwen, "You're so smart, I feel that."

"Aren't you suppose to be on the boys side?" Gwen questions, seconds later. Cody gets thrown out of the cabin.

"Where are the outlets? I have to plug my straightening iron up." Lindsay asks Chris.

"There are some in the communal bathrooms, across the way." Chris answers.

"Communal bathrooms? But I'm not Catholic." Lindsay says, raising an eyebrows.

You chuckle, "Lindsay, hun. Not communion, communal. Ya know, public bathroom, we all share a bathroom."

"Oh! No! Come on!" Lindsay pouts loudly, catching the attention of some of the guys in the other cabin.

"I'm glad we're in our own cabin, just us guys together you know? I mean no, I didn't mean it like that, I love chicks. I just don't wanna sleep near them. ... UGH I mean!" Owen says, not finding the right words to explain without sounding weird.

——————————————————

Y/n: That brotha Owen? He gay.

——————————————————

"Excuse me Chris, is there a chaperone of any kind in this facility?" Jeff asks, sticking his head out of the cabin door.

"Here all 16 year olds as old as a counselor in training in a regular summer camp so other than myself you'll be unsupervised. You've got half an hour to unpack, then meet me back at the main lodge. Starting now." Chris explains.

"Nice!" Jeff says, as he goes back to unpacking.

"AHHHHHH!"

"Oh man! That white girl can scream!" Leshawna says poking her head, along with some other campers, in the cabins door.

"What is it? Kill it! Kill it!" Lindsay says, cowering on the nightstand, away from the cockroach.

Dj, also gets scared and jumps on a bunk bed and ends up breaking it.

"That.. was my bed." Gwen says.

Harold and other people are trying kill the bug, Beth and Heather are on top of the bunk bed.

Duncan walks in with an axe and swings it. "Help me!" The bug says.

"Well that's one way to kill a cockroach.", Gwen says smiling.

"If you ever see one of those things again, call me. Because I can totally do that too." Tyler says, attempting to flirt with Lindsay.

"Boy, get tf outta here with that bs." You silently laugh to yourself.

"They always go for the jocks." Duncan says, rolling his eyes.

——————————————————

Y/n: Duncan right, it's always the jocks, tryna get some 😺. I hearby announce a Lindsay protection squad. PROTECT LINDSAY FROM TYLER AND OTHER DANGERS. Lindsay girl, your better than all these manhoes!

——————————————————

Lunch time...

"Listen up! I serve this three times a day and you will eat it three times a day!  Grab a tray, get some food and sit your butts down!" The chef says, while dumping slop on peoples plates.