𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏

"So, basically, you set us up?" Heather says,

"Yep! First by tiring you out by making you run a marathon, then by making you eat all you can." Chris giggles,

Everyone was having a fit, complaining and calling Chris a lil 🐶.

(Y/n was the only one calling chris that)

"Everyone gather around the Campfire Pit to officially start the challenge."

"Bastard." Y/n scoffs, rolling her eyes.

——————————————————

Y/n: For me, This is lightwork. I pull all-nighters very frequently. Being that I didn't eat a whole bunch, I can last for  about 3 days no-sleep, probably more if I really wanted to win. I would suffer from hella hallucinations though.

——————————————————

"So how long do you think until everyone's out?" Trent asks Gwen,

"I don't know, about an hour. Give or take."

Chris narrating: We are now 12 hours in with all 21 campers still wide awake.

"WO HOOO STAY AWAKE FOR 12 HOURS! I CAN DO THAT IN MY SLEEP!" Owen yells, seconds later falling to the ground.

——————————————————

Gwen: The awake-a-thon was definitely the most brutal thing I've ever done in my life.

——————————————————

Score:   9 Screaming Gophers

10 Killer Bass

"This is so boring.." Gwen complains,

"It could be way worse." Trent looks at Gwen

"Oh yeah? How?"

"I could be stuck here without you to talk to."

Gwen blushes and looks away.

——————————————————

Y/n:... I would rather lick donald trumps brown asshole than hear that corny shit ever again. Gwen definitely deserve way better, watch me rizz her up later.

——————————————————

Heather: So my strategy is to make two other campers form an alliance with me and take to the final three. The only question is who can I find that is either desperate or dumb enough to do whatever I say?

——————————————————

Lindsay is doing a headstand, "What are doing?" Gwen asks,

"Trying to get the blood to rush to my head. I think it's working!"

"Can I try?!" Beth yells,

"Sure!"

"Perfect.." Heather mumbles under her breath, Y/n side eyes Heather suspiciously.

"Lindsay, Beth. Can I talk to you for a sec?"

They both agree,

She takes them to a secret spot, Y/n creeps behind a rock to spy on Heather.

"Okay, I have a plan to get me and two other people to the final three and I chose you guys."

"Really?" Lindsay gasps,

"You should know that this is a VERY big deal. I'm placing my trust in you, and trust is a two-way street."