❝𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐏𝐓.𝟐❞

A/n : Sorry about my break, i forgot abt this account, oop, but im back now

Can yall comment more, I love reading them.💗

——————————————————

Your POV

"Uh, girl, that shi was crazy." Was your exact thought. "Imma go back down to my team mates, cuz Ion even know what to say." You said to yourself.

I arrive back down the mountain, and to my horror, I see the guys shaming DJ for not jumping.

"I KNOW YALL AINT COMING FOR MY BOY, DJ LIKE THAT." I say very loudly while walking towards them, with my hand around my ear as if I didn't hear what they said, and making a 'I know tf not!' face.

"W-well, we were just wondering why he didn't jump." Tyler said, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Quit fuqing lying bech! I heard you talkin allat smack, but when I pull up, you put up a front. Why you switching up so fast? HM?!" I bark (not literally yall 😭).

"Woah, princess. Chill out, you would be mad too when I tell you, he and miss counselor cost us a win by not jumping." Duncan said, standing right in front of me, looking like he was annoyed.

I open my mouth to say something, but didn't, cause if I did, then I woulda been canceled. I instead gave him the 'who you think you talkin to?' face, while looking him up and down.

"Boy, please shut yo mouth, you got yo piercings done at Claire's, and got yo jewelry at the walmart super center."

Y/n, kept frying Duncan, but what she didn't know was that the camera crew, chris, chef, and the other team was watching.

"Man! This is going to get CRAZY rates!" Chris whisper yells (is that what its called, idek🤧)

_________________________________________

Y/n sits on the toilet, and looks at the camera, "Don't look at me that, they aint had no room to be coming Dj, if he didn't want to jump, he shouldn't have to. It's okay Dj, baby, I'll protect you. He's too innocent for this world." Y/n says, while wiping away a non-existent tear.

_________________________________________

Dj ends up gently putting y/n over his shoulder, like a potato sack, and carrying her away, while she screams curses and shows the guys ✨the finger✨.

Don't worry, they eventually get done with the second half of their challenge, but it was very chaotic.

_________________________________________

AT LUNCH....

"So, who are we gonna vote out?" Y/n says,

"The ones the didn't jump, obviously. They're not doing anything for the team."

"Okay, so Courtney?" Y/n asks

"Hey! DJ didn't jump either!"

"This ain't about him, leave him out. You, however. Didn't you say you were a CIT? Don't counselors do challenges at camp like this? Well probably not as extreme but pretty similar" Y/n questions

"..." Courtney justs stares.

"Uh what about him!" she points at tyler,

"NOOO!" Lindsay screams from the other table, Heather glares at her,

"I mean, nooo, there's no salt."

"Hey princess, at least he jumped. Correct me if I'm wrong but you and brickhouse over here are the only ones wearing the chicken hat."