3 - Breathe

No new warnings

Yuri's POV||The clubroom

Natsuki was, quite literally, broken the next day. She had not yet faced MC. I forced myself to help her. Yet it seemed she didn't want help. I still hoped she would.

"Suki. Are you going to break up with him today?"

"No...I can't face him without crying." She said quietly. I could tell her sadness from the way she talked. Fragile yet sane. Without her even saying so, I could tell she needed another day at Monika's house.

"Tomorrow then?"

"Maybe. Maybe! Look, stop bothering me about this! I don't wanna talk about it right now!" Natsuki sighed and looked angry.

"Please, Suki I-I need to talk about this with you!"

"No. I get it. You hate me. I hate you. Please, just g-go away!" She cried.

"Wait...What?"

"Seriously. Yuri j-just go!"

"But what did I do!?"

"I get what you mean. You wanna play the victim, I wanna cry. Leave me be."

"..."

"I-!"

"Hey Nat!~" MC pulled her chin to his face.

"H-Hi MC!" The look on her face, scared, hurt me.

"Wanna go read?~ Or would you prefer to be alone in the closet?~" He said flirtatiously.

"Ehe. W-We can start the f-fifth volume!" Natsuki stuttered. Her eyes were almost filled with tears. I didn't do anything. I just stood there. I couldn't move. It would hurt to move. I could feel tears running down my face. I didn't care.

"Good. Let's go." He grabbed her arm and forced her next to the window. Jealousy Jealousy started following me. (Totally didn't base this entire thing off of like 50 songs)

They sat and read for what seemed like an hour. I wouldn't know.

"I wish I could breathe." I whispered quietly.