37 - Actually Apologies

No new warnings

I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT ABT THIS BOOK

also fluff i think

Yuri POV||Natsuki's house

I walked in not really expecting anything. I knew Sayori would forgot to lock the door after she came in, after all. And I need to apologize to Natsuki. I have no idea what the fuck came over me, but it was horrifying.

I walked upstairs trying not to make noise.

"...And it really hurt because I'm not used to mental abuse..." I heard Natsuki say in the other, or well, her room. I slowly opened the door.

"Oh...What are you doing here?" She asked, annoyed. Sayori seemed shocked as well.

"Look. I'm really sorry. I have no idea why I did what I did, I gained nothing but a loss of myself from it. I'm really sorry and I promise not to do it again. I really am sorry. And if you don't take this apology, then don't. I don't deserve it, just what can I do to make it up for you? You're the sweetest, best girl I have ever known and the break up hit me like a ton of bricks. This is probably something I should've done the day of instead of becoming a vile bitch. Again, I'm sorry," I looked at her with tears in my eyes, "A-And if there was a way we could get back together..." But I trailed off.

She grabbed my shirt and went on her tip-toes. "C-Can I kiss y-"

Well, she didn't need to ask. 

"Uhm...I'm still here." Sayori said.

We laughed, "Oh god... Hey, can I have a cookie?" 

"Sure!" Natsuki said, tossing it to me, "And to think ten minutes ago I was gonna han- Oh uhm nevermind."

"Oh...Okay then. Let's eat...I guess." I said, confused. 

"Yeah, aha...!"